#8 Its your birthday

Brad:

"Happy birthday beautiful"
You opened your eyes slightly to see Brad grinning at you before pecking your lips. You half-heartedly smiled at him and mumbled a thankyou before turning onto your side.
You felt the bed dip beside you and Brads arms link around your waist
"Y/N turn around and look at me please"
You turned round to see Brad smiling sympathetically.
"Just because your parents never made a big deal out of your birthday, doesn't mean I'm not going to. I love you and I'm going to make sure you have the best day ever" he said before giving you a long kiss and making you smile.
He pulled away only slightly so your lips were brushing
"There's the smile that I love" he smirked making you laugh.
"Okay, I'm going to make pancakes for my birthday girl" he smiled before kissing your forehead and going downstairs.

James:

"What film do you want to watch now?" James asked whilst kissing your hair.
You turned around to face him and buried your head into his neck.
"Oh I see" you heard James chuckle and you looked up at him confused.
"You only use me for cuddles, you don't really like me" he smirked as you got an idea.
"Very true, could you leave now I'd prefer to spend my birthday by myself" you said standing up and walking away, trying to suppress your laughter.
"Wait what?" He said suddenly bolting up straight.
You turned around to him, "I don't like you" you said with a straight face.
"Are you kidding me?" He asked, his voice breaking and looking like he was going to cry.
"Of course I am, I don't like you I love you idiot" you smirked making him sigh in relief.
"You are going to get a punishment for that" He glared at you playfully before running to you and spinning you round making you squeal with laughter.

Tristan:

For your birthday, Tristan took you to your favourite Theme park.
"Can we go on that ride now?" Tristan grinned pointing at a huge roller coaster with a vertical drop, making your jaw drop in shock.
"We are not going on that" you said sternly making Tris pout at you.
"Why not?" He whined
"Because it's my birthday and I said so" you smirked making him smirk back at you.
He leaned close to you, his lips barely brushing yours, still with a mock pout on his face making you giggle.
"Pretty please, I'll hold your hand when your scared and hug you all the time when we're queuing. Please please please please Pleaseeeeeeeee" he moaned making you sigh.
"Yolo right?" You laughed making Tris throw his head back in laughter.
He took your hand and pulled you towards the ride whilst yelling YOLO as loud as he could.

Connor:

"I can't believe we're here!!" You squealed excitedly to Connor as you walked towards, being escorted by security guards, to the front seats of an All Time Low concert. All though he was gone a lot of the time, Connor being famous had its perks.
You sat down in your seats and Connor laced his fingers with yours and turned to you.
"Happy Birthday Baby" he smiled making you smile back.
He kissed you softly on your lips, breaking away when you saw All Time Low run on to the stage.
You both screamed and lost your voices but Connor's arm was around your waist or his hand was placed in yours for the whole 2 hour concert.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I decided to do this preference because it was my birthday the other day so I though it'd be cute☺️

Thankyou so much for 94⭐️ and 1K📖

I'm shocked that you guys like my preferences😱 so it's amazing😅

Love you all lots💞