Valentine Special~ Henry Bowers

Surprise.
__

Y/n groaned as she woke up in a slightly cold bed, it was February 14th, Valentine's Day. She didn't really expect her Boyfriend, Henry Bowers to care for such a simple minded Holiday for people who thought they needed to have a lover by that time. She sighed and scratched her arm as she made her way to her closet. She slid the door open and searched through her oversized sweaters she got from her wonderful Boyfriend. She pulled a dark grey hoodie that had a somewhat illuminati kinda of details on it. She pulled off her pajama shirt and pulled over her hoodie. She grabbed dark blue shorts and jumped into them.

The weather was honestly a little warm for the month, but since the snow had melted she took the warm weather with open arms and a smile.

She walked downstairs and frowned when she realized her mom wasn't home. Not even a note. She sighed and walked back upstairs slowly getting ready for the long day ahead.
__

Y/n opened the door and almost immediately got a hug from Henry, a large smirk covering his usual small one. She smiled and kissed his lips lightly and hugged him back.

"So nice today?" She laughed and he rolled his eyes lightly.

"Can't I show love to my girlfriend like I'm supposed to do?" He asked a pushed his fingers into her side making her flinch and comers lightly away from him. He smiled and pulled her against him and let his hands wrap around her waist as they walked towards their locker that Henry had insisted they would share.

She watched a frown grow on Henry's face as the hearts and pink decorations that's covered the hallways of the school. She knew it bothered him but she ignored it, knowing better than too ask him about.

The word spread around that there was a dance after school and after a little bit of a investigation. She found out that it was true. A little part of her wanted to go, but the other side knew for sure that Henry would never want to take her. Once again, he would never want to do something like that for such a simple minded holiday. She sighed deeply before turning to see the Bowers gang. All of a sudden she felt a nerve break, she wanted to scream at him and yell and tell him that he was to controlling. But she couldn't, she turned the other way and quickly started to walk hoping to find a spot, or a place to hide from him.

"Hey, aren't you y/n?" A voice called and she turned around to see a red headed girl, her hair was cut to a small length and a cigarette between her lips.

"Um, yeah." She looked around and she guessed the girl noticed because she lightly grabbed y/n's wrist and pulled her into a small stall, in the bathroom.

"Hey, I know it may not be like none of my business but, you look very disappointed or depressed and I just wanted to ask, are you....ok?" She asked and lightly brushed her fingers through her hair. Beverly, the girl was Beverly, she remembered now.

"My relationship, I mean it's good and everything. He just doesn't like today in general. And he won't do anything Valentine related. I want a Valentine. I want to spend it with him but no, we have to do things his way and we have to do things how he likes it. Not how I want to do it." She sighed slightly, Beverly smiled softly and rubbed her arm.

"Just tell him, don't be scared. It shows him that you don't like the relationship when you don't suggest how to do things." She sighed and y/n nodded.

"It's scary though, like my boyfriend is Henry Bowers. He's the biggest bad boy there is." She growled and rubbed her eyebrows. Beverly laughed lightly.

"Yeah, but did you know he talks about you 24/7 and I mean it's all in a very cute and romantic way." She explained, and smiled gently.

"I guess so. I'll try, I think I'll try to talk to him, hopefully I can try and get him to understand." Y/n sighed.