Ch5: New Friend

Chapter 5: New Best Friend

A couple of days had passed and Eunji was still worried about Yixing. He was back to normal or maybe worse that the confusing actions he did the last time they're in Jeju had already left her mind. She thought that they have gotten closer for a bit because of that vacation but she was wrong.

For the last two days, she had been seeing Yixing following Jessica around but will eventually stop when Donghae or Kris approaches her. She also had learned that this Kris guy is so close with Jessica like they're also siblings, probably the reason why Yixing is annoyed with him.

She's also starting to get frustrated with him, too. Every place she went to that he's around, he would always go near her, smirk at her and tease her. He won't leave her alone once they cross paths until someone comes and he had to shut his mouth. That's why she has been checking the place for his presence before going in or not if he's in there.

One afternoon, Eunji was called by Jessica while she was beside the pool reading a book she got from the mini library beside the piano room. "Eunji! There you are!"

She left her violet bookmark on the page she was reading and closed the book before standing up and walks towards Jessica. "Hurry! We are going to Donghae's house to play!"

Donghae's house? "Me too?"

"Of course! Come on! I'll choose your dress." Jessica said, putting her arms around her shoulders and leading her upstairs to Eunji's room. Why she have to change her clothes, she doesn't have any idea. She went with the flow anyway and let herself be dragged to their room.

When they got inside, Yixing was there and was taken aback when they entered. "Go outside, Xing-ah. Eunji and I will have some bonding. I'll dress her up for you."

But he didn't stirred. Dress up for Yixing? But why? Eunji thought embarrassingly as she gave an anxious look towards Jessica but then she was staring at Yixing and both of them were exchanging stares for how long until she saw Jessica raised her brow and that's when Yixing stood up and left the room.

"Okay! Let's start! Where's your closet?" Jessica said excitedly walking to her closet and opening it. "Wow! Mom bought you so many dresses! I'll tell you this now, you should wear each of them atleast once or Mom will get disappointed."

"Uh, why do I need to get dressed up well for Yixing? Is this dress I'm wearing right now not okay?" Eunji asked as she walked beside her, taking a look inside her closet. She was shocked that more dresses were added inside. Dresses with laces, with and without sleeves and preppy and elegant looking were inside.

"I see you're surprised too." Jessica laughed and Eunji gave her a worried look. "It's because I only have seen him stare at you once or twice and that's not enough for me." She said with much of a disappointed voice. It's because it's you whom he likes and I'm just new here in the house. "He stares at me?"

"Yes, he does." Jessica said with glinting eyes. She grinned like it's something to be happy about. "I think it's just normal? Maybe I'm still mysterious for him or something. He even glared at me before." Eunji defended but then she was just saying the truth.

Jessica's expression changed to a frown as she grabbed Eunji's shoulders and repeated her words. "He glared at you?!"

Eunji immediately shook her hands in front of her to clear it as she explained, "It's my fault actually. I wanted to walk around Jeju when it's obvious I'm not feeling well."