Chapter One

Living in Galveston, Texas, on a Friday night, sat Maxxie Oliver and his girlfriend Maya. They were sitting on Maya's bed, studying for their physics final they had on Monday. Maya kept trying to kiss Maxxie and be all up on him, but lately he just wasn't feeling in the mood for it. "Come on, Maxxie, why aren't you into me anymore?" she asked him. "I'm trying to study for that test, I have a C- in there and I don't want it to drop because I can't study because I'm making out with my girlfriend!" He stated a little annoyed. That led Maya to get upset and start walking downstairs. Thinking he should follow her, he got up. Someone walked in from the hallway and stopped him saying "Let her cool down. She needs it, trust me. She'll go crazy if you follow her," a male voice said. Maxxie looked behind himself and spotted someone who could be related to Maya. They looked exactly alike, same blonde hair and green eyes, even the freckles were around the same location under their eyes. "I'm Logan, Maya's older brother," he said. He's seen this boy before, maybe at school? Wondering why they have never met before, Maxxie spoke up "I'm Maxxie, Maya's boyfriend," he stated. Maxxie had always had this problem with "studying" guys more than girls, but he wasn't sure what that meant. He thought it was normal for other guys to study other guys, but sometimes it made him feel weird. It felt to him that he liked it. He liked studying guys more than girls. Sometimes he even longed to be in a relationship with another guy, but he never admitted it because that would make him gay, and being gay is wrong. At this time, Maxxie was just staring at Logan's face, staring in his pure green eyes, noticing the way his nose twitches sometimes when he talks, and even down to his plump lips, which Maxxie had thought about kissing. 

MAXXIE'S P.O.V

"Bro if you don't stop staring at my lips, I'd have nothing better to do than assume you'd want to kiss me and that would be gay," he said. I just laughed along because I didn't want him suspecting that I was gay, even though I'm honestly 100% completely not. I just had a weird interest in guys. Is that being gay? I don't have any idea. I hope not. "Haha man, how conceited you have to be? I hear better if I focus on the mouth when someone's speaking to me," I said. I wasn't lying, it's true, but at that time, I was looking at his lips because I thought they were mighty nice. He kept talking about his "perfect" girlfriend and how nice her body was. I was going to speak up about how my girlfriend was perfect and whatever but I remembered that she was his sister and that would just be weird. I guess I've always wanted to maybe kiss a guy but just to make myself aware if I am gay.

LOGAN

I've been gay since I can remember. I've tried to screw girls but I just can't get into them. The only explanation is that I'm gay. I'm always getting turned on by guys. I've never kissed a guy, let alone screw one, but it's on my bucket list. Sitting across from my sister's boyfriend was really awkward. I thought he was hot but I couldn't show it so I went on and on about my girlfriend Amy. I don't really know what was going on inside his head but he was staring at different places on my face, and stared for a long time at my lips. They say if someone stares at your lips, they want to kiss you. So, with that being said, I spoke up. "Bro if you don't stop staring at my lips, I'd have nothing better to do than assume you'd want to kiss me and that would make you gay," I said. He looked like he had just gotten caught committing a crime and he just laughed and paused, "Haha man, how conceited you have to be? I hear better if I focus on the mouth when someone's speaking to me," he said. It sounded truthful, but I still had a feeling he was maybe in the closet. A couple walked by and he was full on staring at the guy. Looking him up and down, and when I asked him about it, he lied and said he was looking at the girl. He really didn't know what he was? Maybe he's gay, or maybe he really is straight but I was gonna derive a plan to kiss him, one for my benefit, and two, to make him figure himself out. I then asked if he wanted to go to a party of mine sometime. I invited him to the party thinking he'd just say no and that would be that, because he didn't look like the party type, but instead, a few seconds of thinking and he agreed. I decided I'd wait until my parents wouldn't be at my house and then text him and tell him to come over.

-Hey guys I know this story probably won't get that popular, but I'd just like to say I have a lot of ideas for this story so I'm going to upload everyday! 

-Comment your name and where your from so I can get to know some of you (sorry if this is really weird haha i'm sorryyyy)