Chapter 17 Another Day Of Sun

Kaori's P.o.v
Melody had turned 10 months old the other day. We had an early birthday for her since Kousei would be gone when she turned 1.She had smashed her cake and gotten it on her me and Kousei. She was a mess. She giggled and I did too. Kousei wasn't home and I had quit my part time job. I was trying to clean up the house because I knew Kousei didn't like a dirty house. I checked on Melody every now and then. She was still asleep. I got a text from Kousei.

They're doing a special showing of La La Land you wanna come?

I texted him yes with exclamation points. Now I just had to find someone to watch Melody. My mom agreed to take her so I got her bag ready and stuff. My mom picked Melody up and I decided since I had 30 minutes left I wanted to get dressed up. I found a white shimmering gown in my closet and white shoes. I curled my hair put on some makeup and added a necklace. My wedding ring almost got stuck in my hair. Thank god it didnt pull any hair out. Kousei stopped by the house and picked me up. He looked at me and I twirled around for him.

"How do I look? Do I look okay?" I said

"You're always beautiful to me. You over did it." He said smiling.

I got in the car and sat down. We got to the theater and took our seats for La La Land my favorite movie in the world.
(I love LA LA land so they do too if you haven't seen it and love music its amazing) 

The movie started and me and Kousei held hands. When the movie was over we left. My mom dropped off Melody who was smiling at us. I picked her up and hugged her. I missed her. Kousei rubbed her head. We went inside the house and thanked my mom. I went inside put Melody down and put some pajamas on. I picked Melody and started undoing the buttons on my shirt so I could feed her. Kousei walked in and he said he didn't mean to look. I said it was okay. Melody stopped feeding and I buttoned up my shirt. I got up and set Melody in her crib she was out for the count. I sat beside Kousei and snuggled up to him with a blanket.
He put his arm around me and I snuggled up to him. I fell asleep. By the man I loved.

"Kousei babe" I said patting his cheek

"What" he said

"I can't find Melody. The back door was open." I said frantically

Kousei jumped up searching the whole house. I was crying searching frantically for my baby.

I sat down crying. I couldn't do anything. Someone had taken my baby. They could have took anything else in the house but they had to take her. Kousei put his arms around me. This was the worst day if my life.

Duh duh duh