Hopeless Love

I'm hopeless in love.

I feel angry, pissed off at myself.

I felt that I was miserable, desperate for his love.

I tried to deny my love for him, but I can't; my heart is controlling everything.

Here I am, crying in my inside.

Trying to control my feelings when he flirts with the other girls.

Let's start.

---

Yuri's pov :

Exams were over, finally i'm stress free and yet, we had to return to schools for extra lessons.

Seriously, may I ask you. All those things we learn in Maths, algebra, and all those other stuff. Does it even occur in real life, like did we even use it in conversations. No right?

Why the hell do we have to learn this, endless stuff to learn. I swear my head will explode in no time as it runs out of data memory.

As I walked towards to the bus stop early in the morning to goto school, I spotted a familiar figure in the bus stop, sliver haired, tall, lean and tanned.

As I walked towards the person sitting on the bus stop, it was him. no no no.

I don't understand why, but my heart starts to beat at a faster rate.

Kim Jongin, Kai.

The most annoying and irritating guy I have met since middle school.

Annoying me to my death, asking inrelevant questions, joking around like no one cares.

He smiled at me, his signature smile. To me, it was a teasing smile.

I wanted to ripe off that smile off his goddamn face.

" wow, you're early for the first time." He asked with his sacastic tone. I sat beside him as I fished out my phone, " hm, yeah." I replied as I diverted my attention to my phone.

I was trying to solve out puzzles in that game called ' 2048' Simply, you have to multiply the same number to form 2048 to win.

" i thought you will continue sleeping like a pig." Kai replied boredly as I sent a death glare to him.

" i had something called alarm." I replied as I focused on the game. Slience followed as Kai whined annoyingly,

" you're boring~"

I looked at him as I closed my phone, " what do you want to talk about then?" I looked down at my shoes as Kai replied, " well.. you know.."

Kai didn't reply then, I felt him getting away from his seat as I raise my head. Seeing him heading towards the direction of two girls, well.. flirting again.

I felt a tinge of disapointment in my heart as I thought, well. I'm not good at conversations, he should know me well.

He's bored of you. You are so boring.

I sighed heavily as I pouted and frowned, I watched the cars passing by and tried to count them as I was too bored. But hearing the sounds of Kai's laugh and the girls's giggle makes me annoyed, I feel like one jealous freak.

stop thinking about that asshole yuri!

As I walked towards the lockers, I spot Yoona and her girls flirting around with one of the kingkas in our school, Bangtan boys.

The 7 boys who is really cute and friendly apart from exo-k.

Well, Exo-K's image of good guy is ruined by the asshole of the group.