Interrupted plans

Persephone was tired. After two wars she was still slightly affected by the repercussions. 

The nightmares, the scars.

But things got better, it's been almost 2 years since the war. The daughter of the sea just reuniting with the camps after confining herself in her father's realm to prevent damage to those around her, especially after what had happened on her encounter with Misery. Finally, she agreed to go back to her other families after talking to a certain Poseidonis guard. 

And that takes us to the present. 

Percy sat in a park near Goode High as she waited for Annabeth to meet up with her. The two had stayed close since the war and often met up on Friday's after school. Sometimes all of the seven would come along with Nico (with Will of course) and Reyna. They would talk about how the camps were running along with how their human lives were (if they lived outside the camp like her). Percy was just watching those in the park when she tensed. That kid had passed her 3 times in the last 20 minutes on the jogging path, it usually takes someone 10 minutes to make one lap. She forced herself to relaxed as she pulled out her special, Leo-made phone, and messaged Annabeth her situation and to not come today. She then rose and moved back into the city.

She was well aware she was being followed and after a while ducked down an alleyway. The redhead then entered a few minutes later. "What do you want?" she asked as he approached, her hand on Riptide in her pocket. 

"Just want to talk. We won't hurt you," he said as he continued to walk forward, "Especially a babe like you." She mentally facepalmed at the flirtatious boy's antics.

"No thanks. Since you just ruined my meeting, I just want to go see my boyfriend," She paused a smirk growing, "But you know what, this will be interesting. What do you and your team plan to do Wally West." Her smirk grew more as his jaw dropped in shock, but quickly turned and caught the arrow his archer friend launched at her. Noticing the electricity on the end she laughed, "If you wanted me to come there are less painful ways to do this. Come on little bird I don't have all day." She held out her hands after sending a discrete text on her L-Phone, as Leo named it. The Boy Wonder then dropped down and secured her hands and put on a blindfold before leading her onto a ship. 

She fidgeted the whole way, not only from her ADHD but from her still not the best terms with the drama king. She sighed in relief as they landed. "You aren't fond of flying aren't you?" Superboy asked.

"Not really. Let's just say there are people in high places that don't really like me and like to shoot me out of the sky when I get there." Percy retorted, her nerves being high from the flight and starting to loathe the blindfold. They lead the demigod down some corridors until she noticed she was inside a room being seated in a cold chair. The blindfold lifted as they secured her to the bolted table in front of her. The room was small with only one other metal chair in the room in front of the obvious two-way mirror and a doorway. Robin then sat in front of her looking at her curiously. The silence grew as the two studied each other.

"So what's it like?" Percy leaned back as she got a confused look, "You know, being rich? Do you just get what you want whenever you snap your fingers or do you just hate the people?" 

Batman, Black Canary and Superman then walked in as the Boy Wonder gave her a shocked look. "Oh! Dark and broody and mother bird are here, along with the big guns. Or is it neglectful father? I can never remember," Percy taunted from her chair as Batman replaced his partner's seat.

"Who are you?" He growled out. Percy gave the 'Did you really just asked that?' look. "I'm not asking again."

"But you already know. It isn't fun when you get answers to already known questions. But you can call me Percy. 

----------------on the other side of the glass---------------------

The others on the team laughed at how the girl continued to frustrate the Leaguers. Conner was especially happy about the jab made to Superman. As the unsuccessful interrogation continued with sassy and sarcastic remarks Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Aqualad walked in with serious expressions that soon turned to amusement at how the girl seemed to know a lot about the team and league. 

"She's gonna get someone hurt," Wonder Woman mumbled.

"How? She's chained to a chair. No matter how hot she is I don't think she's getting out," Wally piped up at the comment. Kaldur looked like he was about to say something but the other room's conversation caught their attention.

"Where do you go when you disappear over the summer?" Batman's gruff voice sounded.

"Nowhere. Everywhere. The usual," She began to lean her chair on its back legs.

"Answer the question," 

"Places," She looked bored at this point.

"Answer," the man's voice was rising steadily in frustration.

"You know what? I'm bored and really want to hang out with my boyfriend so I'm just gonna go," She then stood and broke the chains before walking towards the door. "Arthur open up. I have a date to get to," She said to the mirror as the door opened she sauntered through as the others that were in the room moved to stop her. A wall of ice then sealed the door as she looked at the other heroes.

A/N So Look what I wrote... I have another Kaldur x fem!Percy too, I'm working on it.

I kinda wrote this a while ago and have decided to post what I have (Decently) written up so far. I also think people should write more of these because they could be eternally cute and I ship it almost as much as Annabeth. Anyways tell me what you think and tell me if I should continue/ Post the other part I have written up.