Chapter 15

I turned around thinking my eyes would see one of the guys from the little club that wants to kill me, but instead, it was a girl. She had straight blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing mini shorts and a tank top that showed her belly button peircing. Slut much?

"Who the hell is this Hunter?" she asked with an angry tone. 

I looked up at Hunter to find him taking a gulp of saliva, and just staring at the girl.

"Well are you going to answer me or just stand there like an idiot?!"

"Uhh who are you?" he asked with worry in his tone. I was so confused!

"Who am I! Really! You don't remember me!!??"

He just shook his head with another gulp. "I'm your girlfriend! Do I have to spell it out for you dumbass!"

My head shot up at him as he slowly moved his head in my direction. My head tilted to the side. I didn't even want to know where this was going! I turned back to the girl to find her arms crossed and her ocean blue eyes staring Hunter down. "Uhh I'm sorry. Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Martha! Who are you bitch?"

"Uhh no need for language. Just asking who you were! And I'm Zoe"

She just looked me up and down. "I don't know you" Hunter finally spoke up.

"Yes you do! You told me you loved me!" She had a few tears dripping down her face.

"C'mon Zoe". He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the house with Maxx slowly following.

"Becareful Zoe!" I heard her from behind us. "He will do the same to you"!

I just followed Hunter until we reached the house. Before we even walked inside, he said, "trust me I dont know who that is"!

I smiled. "It's fine. I trust you"

He smirked and kissed my lips. "You trust me"? 

"I just said I did didn't I"?

He smirked again and lifted me while I wrapped my legs around his neck. He kissed me again and ran his lips down to my neck. His grip let go of me and before I hit the ground, grabbed me again. I was holding onto his neck and shaking. "I thought you trusted me"?

"Well when someone decides to drop you, then I don't know what to trust"!

He smiled and let me go. I rolled my eyes walking into the house with him patting my ass. I pushed his hand away and took the leash off of Maxx as he went to get some water. I heard my phone ringing and ran to answer it. 

"Hello"?

"Hey Zoe"! Cassy's voice said.

"Oh hey hows it going?"

"Fine you"?

"I'm good"

"So uhh do you want to hang out tomorrow"?

I knew that was coming. "Sure"

"Great. Pick ya up at 12:00" 

We hung up, and I felt hands on my waist and someone's head rest in between my neck and shoulder. "Who was that?" Hunter's voice asked.

"Cassy. She's picking me up tomorrow at 12:00"

"Ok cool"!

I turned around and met my eyes with his. "It seems like you're excited for me to leave"?

"No!"

I raised an eyebrow. I shook my head while changing into pajamas and laying on the bed with Hunter laying next to me. We fell alseep in the position we always sleep in. Us holding eachother and Maxx sleeping near our feet. 

~11:30 a.m.~

I woke up to find Hunter walking in the room with his phone in his hand. "Who were you talking to" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"Uhh just a friend. They're going to help us with my father". He layed back on the bed next to me looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh ok. Well I should get ready for my day with Cassy"

"Ok"

I jumped in the shower. Hunter was acting really weird. He usually makes gross jokes like, 'I'll come with you in the shower', or, 'come out in your towel'. Maybe he's finally acting normal!

I got out and dried my self off while putting on a Hollister t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom with Maxx lying down on the bed watching TV with Hunter. I let out a small laugh and tried to look for my black converse.

"Have you seen my black converse Hunter"?

"Oh... you mean these" he said while lifting them up with one finger and smirking.

"Yes! Can I have them?"

"Not until I get something in return" he winked.

"I don't have time. It's already 11:50"!

He just smirked in return. My eyes rolled as I put on my grey converse. I gave Maxx a kiss on the head and walked out the door when I heard Cassy's horn beep outside.

"Hey" I said while climbing in the car.

"Hey!! So how about some breakfast"?

"Sure"

We drove to a small resturaunt on the lake. There were only a couple costomers in there as we sat down at a booth. We ordered the same thing we always get. Me getting blueberry pancakes, and Cassy getting the same but with bacon.

"So how are you and Hunter"?

"Fine, but he's been acting strange"

"How?" she took a sip of her ice tea.

"Well, we ran into this girl yesterday that said she was his girlfriend, but he swore he never saw her in his life. He's just been weird"

"So he's being himself"?

I laughed. Our food came and I ate it in like five minutes. Cassy still had half a plate left of food, just staring at me. "Are you ok? You never eat that fast!"

"Yeah I'm fine!"

She nodded and finished her food. When we left, my stomach started hurting really bad. Cassy must of noticed because she asked me if I was ok.

"Not really" I replied.

"Do you want me to take you home"?

"Yes. I'm sorry. We'll hang out when this pain goes away"

"Don't be sorry! I just want to make sure my best friend is ok!" 

"Thanks Cas"

She drove me home and I thanked her once again. I held my stomach while walking to the door. I wasn't happy though when I came in to find Hunter making out with some slut on the couch.

:) Sorry if they're short. I just get to a point where I have to stop! Thanks 4 reading!