Chapter Four

"You see, Draco," Harry continued. "I want you very badly. But if that's truly not something you're interested in, I'll allow you to walk out of this room as if nothing ever happened." Harry smiled. It was shy, compared to his others. "You'll still be welcome to the club, of course. I would hate for such a dazzling jewel to be denied the chance to shine. But I'm very much hoping you'll give me the chance to expand your horizons."

This couldn't be real. Draco was in a dream, or a nightmare. He couldn't quite make up his mind. Could he really have this? Could he reach out and touch Harry the way he had longed to touch another male form for so long?

He had only met Harry a mere half an hour ago. This was madness. It didn't matter if Harry was being honest when he said he'd set his ambitions toward Draco for a while. Draco had only just clapped eyes on him.

But, oh. What a sight. He was everything Draco was always drawn to. Strong jaw, kind eyes, solid body, and so very masculine.

If he was wrong, if this was indeed a honey pot or a blackmail ploy, he was going to be in trouble the likes he couldn't even imagine before. His father might not even be able to get him out of it. But if it wasn't...

Draco had never known want like he did sitting in that chair as Harry Potter crowded him. He salivated for it. Harry was studying him, waiting for a response. Draco took a deep breath. There was no going back now.

"Yes," he rasped.

Harry's face split into the most beautiful grin. The hand that had been trailing the finger up Draco's leg spread wide over Draco's thigh and squeezed. Draco quivered, attempting to keep his eyes open. It was so tempting to shut them and try and hide. But he couldn't shy away from this. If he closed his eyes, he was scared it might all disappear. That it was all a dream after all.

"I'm so glad you said yes," Harry said. He lifted his other hand from the chair handle and slipped it behind Draco's neck, carding his fingers through Draco's hair. "I'm going to make this so good for you. You're never going to want anyone's bed but mine."

Draco gasped. He was already completely overstimulated, and Harry had hardly touched him.

"May I kiss you?" Harry asked.

Draco was ashamed to say in all his twenty-two years, he had never been properly kissed. Chaste pecks to the cheek at formal events with girls his parents hoped he might marry. But the touching of lips to one another? He had only dreamed.

He closed his eyes, unable to fight his fears any longer. "Yes," he whispered.

Harry was gentle. His mouth merely ghosted against Draco's to start with, encouraging Draco to follow his lead. His fingers moved in little circles through Draco's hair, helping him relax. When Harry's tongue darted out, Draco felt confident enough to let his own do the same.

This was an entire state away from those simple kisses on cheeks. Draco felt like a drowning man surfacing from the waters for his first gulp of fresh air. He leaned forward, daring to risk raising his hands and cupping them to Harry's powerful jaw.

Harry pulled Draco to his feet and suddenly they were pressed together, their bodies thumping against one other. Harry was slightly shorter than Draco by an inch or two, but he was still very much in control of the situation. His hands gripped at Draco's hip and back, the kiss becoming frantic. Draco clung to Harry's shirt and braces, trying to anchor himself.

The hand on Draco's hip dropped to cup his ass cheek. Draco jumped and Harry laughed, but it wasn't mocking. "Come on," Harry said. He gave Draco's tie a tug then stepped back. "I've got a lot to teach you."