Head

This was purposely made for the Awsten and Travis slumber party podcast🙂. I don't really proof read shit so have fun if I fucked a word(s) up🙂

I left the mall with my multiple bags of clothing, shoes, jewelry whatever I could get my grabby hands on. I got in my black G-wagon and looked at my missed calls and texts. I put my auxiliary cord in my phone and played 'Kathleen' by Catfish and the Bottlemen. I drove off to my penthouse. I loved evenings like this with the sky changing colors and the roads were clear from cars for the most part. I enjoyed being alone for the most part I had time to think about my life and how I got to where I am today. It was 10 minuets to 8 and I didn't have any plans for the night. I scanned my room card to open the gate. "Good evening Mr.Knight." A voice from the sound box Said. "Hello, do you know if Eugene is home?" I asked.

"He came in a few hours ago." He Said.

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath. "Mind sending someone out to help me bring my bags to my room? Thanks." I Said. I parked in front of the door and got out slowly. I popped my trunk open and started to grab bags from journeys, Vans, old navy, H&M and Apple. A man came over and took my bags from my hands. I grabbed my wallet, phone and walked towards the woman. "Sandy, my favorite girl. You know how I like my car polished." I smiled. I dropped the keys in her hand and closed the truck. "Yes Mr.Knight." She blushed. I fixed her name pin on her chest so it was straight. "Maybe I'll take you on another ride, then you can ride me. I'll be down in 30 minuets" I smirked.

Her legs crossed as she leaned on the wall. "Don't crash my baby girl." I Said putting a $50 bill in her bra. I walk to the elevator as the bell boy pressed the up arrow for me. We quickly reached the room I was staying at and walked in. "Thank you," I Said looking at the man's name "Patrick" I smiled. I handed him a $20 bill. "My names Patrick." He Laughed. I raised an eyebrow at him and walked to the master bedroom. "I'm home Mr.K." I Said nervously.

"I fell today, and called you multiple times. Where were you?" He asked.

"I was just out having fun sir. I I'm sorry I wasn't on my phone." I Said.

"We have a dinner to get to tonight with my co-workers." He Said.
I rolled my eyes and sat next to him. "All of your co-workers are in retirement homes Eugene, somewhere you should be."
His hand rested on my knee and trailed up to my thigh.
"Then I wouldn't have you." He explained. Our sex life got boring after a while since he started having short breath and back pain. We had a 50 year Age gap but people thought I was just his friend that helped like a nurse in a nursing home. I couldn't tell people I was fucking a 76 year old for his money. "Mr.K please stop." I Said softly. His red claw grabbed onto my waist band and pulled me closer to him. "Remember when you and I first started talking...I Said I'd give you any amount of money a month if you did what I asked." He Said unbuttoning my jeans.
"Yes Mr.Krabs." I Said shutting my eyes shut. My neon Green boxer briefs were showing as my jeans fell to my ankles. He noticed my hard on and looked at me. He pulled down more on my underwear pre cum drop off me from earlier. I couldn't help myself but to look at Sandy and not wish I had her. Eugene grabbed his glove that was specially designed for his claws so he didn't tare skin from my member or calm down to hard if I misbehaved. He got a hold of my member and slowly jerked me off. His free claw massaged my ball sack. "F-fuck." I groaned. A sense of pleasure built up as if I were about to explode. He stopped and slowly stood up. "Put a condom on." He commanded. I went through his sock drawer till I found a condom. I ripped it open slowly rolling it on my length. I saw him drop his underwear to the ground as he bent over a side table. I licked my thumb and rubbed the outside of his anus. I slowly pushed myself into Eugene not knowing how much he can take. Sweet moans came from his mouth as I started to go deeper and faster. "Can you feel it Mr.Krabs?" I smiled.

He didn't answer my question so I pushed myself all the way in. "Are you feeling it now Mr.Krabs?" I moaned.

"Y-yes." He pushed out.
After a few more hard thrusts I came fell on the bed. I rubbed my stomach and just laid back on my back for a few seconds to let everything go through my head. He took the necklace from around his neck and handed it to me. "Thanks for being my sugar Baby, take what you want and you can leave and go to your place if you want." Eugene Said. I took the condom off with a tissue and tossed it in the trash.

I slipped my boxers back on and my jeans and just looked at him. He slowly pulled his pants and underwear up. I went under the bed and pulled out the silver box inside of it were pre signed checks I took my usual $64,000 and wrote it out. I didn't really have any thing in the penthouse worth saving. A big smile grew on my face as I shoved the check in my H&M bag. I went to the kitchen and put on a big pot of water and let it boil. I added salt to the mix and checked on Krabs to see He was passed out. I took his gloves off and lifted his shirt over his head. I threw him over my shoulder and struggled to stand up straight. I walked to the kitchen and threw him on the counter. I looked in the pot to see steam rising and bubbles forming. I picked Eugene up again and set him in the pot water started to overflow because of his size but I managed to get him in and put the top on the pot. Not a single scream, or whimper came from him. I went back to his room and lifted his mattress up revealing stacks of money. I couldn't rob a now dead man so I only took a few thousand. I set his mattress down and threw the money in my bag. I pressed a button that linked to the lobby and waited for someone to speak. "Good evening Mr.K how can I help you this afternoon?" A man asked.

"Can you send up Sandy for me." I Said. "She has something of mine I let her borrow." I lied.

"She's on her way." He Said. As of on cue My elevator dinged as the short figure walked out. "What is fuck?" I groaned. A robot Krabs came out the elevator. "I'm tripping hella balls right now." I laughed. "Awsten." The bot said in his robot voice. He handed me a glass of Chocolate milk that came out of his belt department. His long arm set it on top of my head and looked at me. The glass fell shattering in prices. "That's a waste of Chocolate milk." I mumbled. I heard loud thumps from the stairs in the kitchen to see a green man with a purple shirt on and no pants. "DID SOMEONE SAY CHOCOLATE!" He screamed.

I looked at the man and shook my head. "Buddy...go put pants on I don't want to stare at your shriveled dick." I chuckled.
His shriveled dick erected to see a face on it. "Go get marry." It spoke. "M-ma-Mary! They're selling Chocolate!"

"No I'm not get the fuck out, have a CD of our band Slip and slides." I Said handing them the purple CD case with a green Walkman as the cover. They left and now I was left with Robot Krabs. "Ravioli ravioli, give me the formuoli." The bot spoke.

"Wiat right there." I Said walking into the living room I went into the chest and brought out the Shell with a pull string attached. "What's that?" He asked.

"The Magic Conch Shell, she knows all...oh Magic conch shell should I give Robot Krabs the formula to the good burger?" I asked.

"No." It simply said.

"Well the Shell has spoken... LEAVE!" I Commanded.
The bot left as the elevator does opened with sandy walking through them. I walked over to her and pinned her to the wall. "Sandy, we're friends right?"
She nodded her head and shut her eyes. "So I can call you Sandra for now on and you can call me Awsten." I Said against her neck.
"I heard you're a real animal in bed." I chuckled.

She mumbled a sentence I couldn't piece together I unbuttoned her blouse revealing her purple laced bralette. "What was that?" I asked.

"Y-yes, I am." She smiled.

"Run away with me. Let's just drop everything and go to Texas and just start new. Fuck I've known you for 4 years. Just follow me." I suggested.

She nodded her head and agree. She tugged on my belt hoops and looked me in my eyes. "I'm not stopping you if you want something." I smiled.
She proceeded to go down on me and wrapped her lips around member. I underestimated her head game but she was like a squirrel looking for Nuts. I took her pink flower from her hair and gathered it with one hand. I felt my tip hit the back of her throat as she gaged. "Fuck," I groaned.
"Dirty fucking Bitch." I Said. She looked up at me and smiled. "I'm dirty dan." She Said. In my ear.