|6|

y/n's pov

"I'M SORRY ABOUT EARLIER RICK. i just had a really hard time with having to kill my own father and i just-"

"no really, it's fine y/n." he smiled.

"thank you again, for everything." i smiled, standing up, preparing to exit his house.

"no problem y/n. now go on and enjoy the rest of your day, you deserve it." rick smiled, once more.

i gave him one last smile and made my way back outside. i decided to head back on home to grab something to eat. after all, i am on eating watch as sophia calls it.

thankfully rick's place is literally diagonal from ours, so i don't have to do much of walking.

i walked in to be greeted by jaeden, chosen, jack, and noah arguing amongst themselves.

"water is not wet and that's final." chosen sighed.

"but if it's not wet, then how does it make other things wet? that just doesn't make any sense." noah rolled his eyes.

"you don't make any sense." huffed jaeden.

"wanna bet?" jack stood.

"ooookay dorks, whats the problem now?" i quickly interrupted.

"water ISN'T wet." chosen protested.

"yes. it. fucking. is." noah protested back.

"fine, we'll just let y/n be our deal breaker." jaeden sighed.

"yeah y/n, what's it gonna be?" jack asked, as all the attention went to me.

"uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh D ALL OF THE ABOVE!" i yelled as i ran up the stairs.

"dAMNIT Y/N!" chosen groaned.

i entered the only room i really know to find millie and sophia chatting amongst themselves.

"hey guys." i spoke, out of breath.

"well hello to you too." millie giggled.

i sighed heavily in relief to not hear any footsteps rushing up behind me.

i made my way over to the two girls and sat.

"soooo.." millie began, as her lips curled into a smile, "how's carl?" she giggled.

"pretty good." i laughed, rolling my eyes playfully.

"so you're really over finn now, like for sure?" sophia asked in more a serious tone.

"i mean as long as carl doesn't break my heart, then yeah i'm good." i sighed, taking in my surroundings. "wait. how do the rooming arrangements go around here?" i asked.

"well, this room, WAS more of a guest room, but now belongs to you so congrats." millie smiled.

"what about the other three-"