Chapter 9 - Fight for Protection

I woke up the next morning, feeling much better. All of the things, that had happened the night before, were out of my head. I had forgotten about those events.

I sat up in my bed, and looked over to the side of my bed. Steve was still sleeping on the floor, next to my bed.  My clock said 10:00am. Then, Steve woke up. 

"Good morning, my love" Steve said

"Good morning, my handsome" I said.

Steve got up and out of his bed. He stood up and stretched.

"May I?" Steve asked me.

"Sure" I said.

Steve climbed into bed with me. We wrapped our arms around each other.

"Are you feeling better?" Steve asked me.

"Yes I am" I said.

"I told you, I would protect you through anything, didn't I?" Steve said

"Yes you did, you always will protect me" I said.

Then, there was a knock at my bedroom door.  My dad came into the room.

"Hey, are you guys awake?" My dad asked us.

"Yes" Steve answered.

"Okay, Steve, we have to go to SHIELD this morning, its another meeting" My dad said.

Steve got up and put on his Captain America uniform. I got up and walked up to Steve.

"Hey, I will be back in a few, I promise" Steve said.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you" I said.

Steve kissed me, and left with my dad.  I began to get ready for the day. 

"Morning sweetie" My mom greeted.

"Morning mom" I greeted.

I took a shower and got dressed. When I was finished, I walked out into the living room. My dad and Steve were still inside Stark Tower.

"Hey, Phil wants you to come to the meeting, he wants to know what happened" My dad said.

"Okay, I'll come" I said.

"I'll stand beside you the whole time, my love" Steve said to me.

"I know you will" I said.

We all left Stark Tower. My dad flew off the balcony, in his Iron Man suit. Steve and I drove to SHIELD.

We arrived at SHIELD. Steve and I got out of the car, and walked inside. We walked upstairs to the meeting room. Steve opened the door, to the meeting room, and we both went into the room. Everyone was there, waiting for the meeting to start.

"Hey Steve, Hey Jessy" Phil Coulson greeted.

"Hey Phil" Steve and I greeted.

"Let's get this meeting started" Phil Coulson said.

All of us sat down at the meeting table. The meeting began.

So Tony, what happened last night at Stark Tower?" Phil Coulson asked.

"Well, Loki broke in, and he was looking for Jessy" My dad said.

"My brother was looking for you?" Thor asked me.

"Yeah, and I don't know why" I said.

"I'm protecting Jessy from Loki" Steve said.

"That's for the best, Loki is dangerous" Thor said.

"Jessy is my daughter, an we all need to make sure that she is safe" My dad said.

"Agreed" Everyone said.

"Especially you Steve, you are Jessy's boyfriend, and you will protect her the most" My dad said.

"Of course I will protect her, I love Jessy" Steve said.

Steve looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him.

"Loki won't come near you, I'll make sure of it" Thor said.

"Thank you Thor" I said.

"Yes thank you Thor" Steve said.

"So is it settled then?" Bruce Banner asked.

"I think so" Nick Fury said.

All of us stood up from the table. Steve hugged me, and I hugged him back.

"I love you Jessy, no matter what" Steve said.

"I love you too Steve, no matter what" I said.

Steve kissed me, and held me close to him. I loved him so much.

"You can come and stay with me tonight, my love" Steve said

"Sure!" I said, in a excited tone.

Steve and I left. We drove back to Stark Tower, and went inside.

"Mom, I'm staying the night with Steve tonight" I said.

"Okay, sweetie" My mom said.

I went into my room and packed a bag.  I packed everything that I needed.

"Are you ready to go?" Steve asked me.

"Yes" I said.

Steve and I left Stark Tower.  Steve drove us to his apartment. We walked inside, and I put my bag down. I started to cry. 

"Hey, what's wrong, my love?" Steve asked me.

"Steve, I'm scared" I said.

The tears were rolling down my face. Steve wrapped his arms around me. I held on to him tightly. 

"There is no reason to be scared, I'm here with you, my love" Steve said.

"Steve, I love you" I said.

"Jessy, I love you too" Steve said.

Steve kissed me on my forehead. I placed my hand on his cheek.

"I won't ever let anything happen to you" Steve said.

I kissed Steve, and he kissed me back. Steve pulled me closer to him. I was happy to be in Steve's arms.  I stopped crying, and began to calm down.

Steve and I were now sitting on his couch. We were watching television together. Steve had his arm around me, and I was holding his hand.

"I feel safe when I'm with you" I said.

"I know, and I'm glad" Steve said.

(An hour later)

I had drifted off to sleep. I was already dressed in my pajamas. I was still on the couch with Steve.

"Come on my love, let's get you to bed" Steve said.

Steve picked me up off of the couch. I held on to him, as I was still asleep. Steve walked into his room, and laid my down on his bed. He covered me up with the sheets. Steve kissed me on my forehead. 

"Goodnight, my love" Steve said.

The sound of his voice made me feel good. I slept peacefully. Steve went back to the couch for a little bit longer. A little while later, Steve climbed into bed with me. I was still sleeping peacefully. He slept right next to me in his bed.

Steve made me happy everyday. I was glad to be in his arms all the time. I knew that he would protect me, through whatever the situation was.

NOTE: I will be posting more.  What do you guys think?

All rights of the picture (Above) go to Marvel and Bing.

Link for the pic: http://thesmashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Marvel-The-Avengers-Movie-2012-HD-Wallpaper-Captain-America-Steve-Rogers-31.jpg