Feather

The sun is shining brightly in the sky, along with birds flying gracefully. A young man around his early twenties is currently pacing back and forth in front of a store, with his friend with a bright red hair is staring at him.

“Dude, chill for a bit” The young man with the red hair said.

“I can’t! Like ah, Jimin hyung is on the way and I’m really nervous! What if our date is a total disaster?!” Jungkook, the young man with dark brown hair, said, as he stops pacing.

“Jungkook, stop saying those stuff or else you’ll jinxed it” Taehyung, the young man with a red hair, said as he checks his phone.

“Taehyung, I’m just really nervous it’s Jimin hyung and I’s first date” Jungkook said as his cheeks hinted a shade of rose.

“Aww you are so whipped, but knowing Jiminie, he will love it since you are there” Taehyung said.

“I really hope so” Jungkook said as he checks the time.

“It’s near 12! I’m heading out Taehyung!” Jungkook said.

“Wait, I want to know where will you take Jimin?” Taehyung asks.

“The newest bird café near here hyung! See you” Jungkook said as he quickly left, leaving a conflicted Taehyung.

“Bird café? Oh, I forgot to tell him… Jimin is allergic to feathers.” Taehyung mutters as he watches Jungkook’s figure slowly disappearing.

“Well, he’ll figure it out anyways” Taehyung says as he stood up and entered the convenient store.

Jungkook quickly reached the park before 12 o’clock, his hands find his hair as he tries to smooth them out. With sweaty hands, he fished his phone out and look for messages from Jimin.

“Ah, I can do this, I’m Jeon Jungkook” Jungkook mutters to himself, that he didn’t realized that someone was approaching him.

“Jungkookie” A young man with blonde hair says as he clings to Jungkook. Jungkook blushes as he greeted the other man with a bright smile and a blush over his cheeks.

“Jimin hyung, you look wonderful” Jungkook blurts out causing Jimin to flush.

“Jungkookie stop it, but same goes for you” Jimin replies.

“Come on, I already planned our day” Jungkook said as he slowly intertwined his hands with Jimin.  Jimin shyly smile as he held Jungkook's hand.

"I'm so excited! Where are we going Jungkook?" Jimin asks as they started walking around.

"You'll see Jimin hyung,  you will love it" Jungkook says. The two lovebirds walk with laughter and smiles on their faces.  They have small talks along the way.

"Hahaha that's too much" Jimin says.

"I know right,  and oh! There's the cafe! Come on" Jungkook says as he drags Jimin. Jimin looks ahead and frowns a little.

"Tweet Cafe?" Jimin asks as he reads the big title of the cafe.

"Yep! It's a bird cafe,  and you're cute as a bird so yeah" Jungkook said shyly as he opens the door for Jimin. They were met with birds in different colors and sizes.

"W-Wait Jungkook,  I'm-" Jimin sneezed as Jungkook looks at him confusingly.

"Jimin hyung are you okay?" Jungkook asks worriedly. Jimin can't speak as he kept sneezing,  his face turning red causing Jungkook to panic.

"Jimin hyung,  what's happening?" Jungkook asks as he tries to make Jimin sit down on one of the chairs,  but Jimin won't budge.

"I-I'm allergic to feathers" Jimin stated causing Jungkook's eyes to widen.

"OH MY GOD- Hyung! I'm so sorry ah,  come on" Jungkook said as he quickly drags Jimin outside. Once they got outside,  Jungkook took Jimin away from the bird cafe,  and it seems his allergic reaction finally calms down.

"Jimin hyung,  I'm so sorry I didn't know and ahhhh I'm the worst" Jungkook said.

"Jungkookie,  I'm fine and I guess it's my fault for not telling you that" Jimin says as he held Jungkook's hands.

"But still hyung, you got hurt because of me" Jungkook said as he reaches out for Jimin's cheek. Jimin's face is red,  especially on his nose due to the allergic reaction (and because of Jungkook too). Jimin just smiled at him as he squeezes Jungkook's hand,  the one he was holding.

"Aww Jungkook,  I told you I'm fine and it doesn't hurt that much" Jimin says.

"But I ruined our date" Jungkook pouts.

"I don't mind,  as long as I'm with you,  I'm good" Jimin says causing Jungkook's face to turn red.

"Jimin Hyung,  don't do this to my precious heart" Jungkook mutters causing Jimin to giggle. Jungkook smiles as he held Jimin's hand again.

"Well I know this place,  and I guarantee you,  that there aren't any feathers or birds there" Jungkook says as they started walking again.

"Lead the way Kookie" Jimin says as he steps closer to Jungkook.  Jungkook gave him a smile as he leads the way.  In the end,  their date wasn't a complete disaster.

The End

Just pure fluff 😂😅💖