Schoolgirl

Colton Frost watches as Noelle Stranton walks down the hallway. Noelle is the hottest girl in school and everyone knows it. They go to a private school and she looks extremely sexy in her schoolgirl uniform: A slightly oversized white button up shirt, unbuttoned way too much and a loose tie. You can see her black push-up bra through her shirt. A black and green plaid skirt that reveal her mile long legs and black knee-high socks with black shoes.

Noelle is smoking a cigarette and she glances at Colton.

"Hey, sexy." He smirks.

She rolls her eyes.

"Wait. Come over here." He calls.

Colton is the hottest guy in school. His shirt is unbuttoned and his tie is hanging looser than hers, and he has on sneakers.

He's tall and strong and gorgeous with a great body.

Colton is the bad boy of the school.

Noelle walks up to him and blows a puff of smoke into his face.

He smirks and takes the cigarette from her, taking a sexy drag. "These are against school rules." He tells her, keeping it.

She smiles a little bit. "I was unaware that you even knew that there were school rules, Colton Frost. I'm shocked." She smiles and keeps walking.

He smirks, watching her walk away amused.

**TWO CLASSES LATER**

Colton strolls into psychology class and sits in the back. He's immediately surrounded by girls. He ignores them, waiting for Noelle to come crashing into the room, capturing everyone's attention as she does.

The bell rings and Mr. M stands up and starts to put a movie on.

Then the door swings open and everyone turns to look at Noelle. She looks like a hot mess. Her hair is tousled and her eyes are brighter than usual. She smirks and leans back against the doorway, sliding down it slightly like it's a pole... She looks sexy as hell. A few guys whistle while the girls grimace and call her a slut.

Colton frowns at her, then he sees her slip a flask back into her bag- she's drunk.

"Would you like to take a seat, miss Stranton?" Mr. M asks.

She giggles. "No... But I'd like to dance! Wanna dance Mr. M?" She asks, stumbling over to his desk and sitting down on it, grabbing him by his tie. "Or would you rather kiss me? I'd be okay with that, too."

"You should go to the office. Or the nurse." He says, sternly.

Colton stands and walks up to her right when she trips and he catches her.

She turns to look at him and smiles. "Hey! Collin!"

"It's Colton." He murmurs.

She frowns, then laughs. "Whatever... you're hot, you know." She says, trying to unbutton his shirt more. "Let's have sex!" She suggests. He can smell the alcohol on her. "Wanna do it in here? I don't mind the audience if you don't." She giggles, hanging onto him for support.

"You're wasted, Noe." He informs her.

That just makes her laugh more.

Colton picks her up bridal style. "I'll take her to the nurse." He tells the teacher, leaving the room without waiting for a reply.

Noelle wraps her arms loosely around his neck and rests her head on his shoulder. "Where are we going?"

"Where do you want to go?"