Chapter Two

"Who are you?" She asked again. The boy wouldn't answer her and Rapunzel was getting a bit angry about it. She also had about a million questions going through her head. How did he get in here? Why is he here? It's impossible to get into the tower without her help. Rapunzel didn't remember helping. Her piercing dark eyes stared his.

"Be careful, he's dangerous. He was probably sent to hurt you," The voice rang through her head. Dangerous? How? The boy didn't seem very dangerous; he looked like just an average boy. But if he was normal, then how did he climb into the tower?

"My name is," He stopped his self as he looked down. It was like he didn't want to tell her.... or.... he couldn't.

The boy's cold blue eyes stared down at the floor as North's warning rushed back to his mind.

"Do not tell her anything unless you know she's free from Pitch's influence," The girl made him look up. Her hand backed away as he studied her.

"You're cold," He shrugged.

"Always have been," He muttered. She was confused, but also fascinated. He watched as she flinched, "Are you okay?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Yeah," She turned her eyes to the ground. He spoke again

"You're listening to him," He knew who was talking to her, "You're talking to Pitch,"