chapter 2

*Arizona*

"Aight chill ma"the birthday boy came and grabbed me by my waist after I stomped her in her face two good times and then he took me outside to calm down.

"Damn girl you ain't have to beat ha ass like dat"omg when I tell you that this boy legit has the sexiest country accent trust me his voice along could give you a orgasm.

"But ya kno one thing I'm not is a nigga cuz that's a ignorant person and im far from that and do you kno this not even her house this a rental cuz she's broke."I said clearly still a little pissed "Damn she told me dat that jon was her's"I just shook my head like why tf you gotta lie for bro like I'm tired of hoes tryna be sum they not."mhm but yea I gotta go find Keleigh bye see you around"I said before attempting to leave "nah you not I'm just visiting from Atlanta but uh if you give me your number then maybe I can text or call you some time"I smiled and held my hand out for his phone "it's under Baby with heart eyes" I said so he would know what I'm under"ha who said you was my baby?but lemme see ya phone."I handed him my phone and then replied to his question" I said it cause I'm everybody luh baby"I said smiling and showing off my dimples"ha you right you right but uh my name in dat jon under Manz with a z and a kissy emoji" I nodded my head ok and we parted as I made my way to the party again I seen Keleigh tryin to get this boy to stop harassing her I ran over really fast "let her tf go dude who are you let go!"I screamed and smacked his hand like a little kid "Bitch don't fucking touch me"he yelled at me I just grabbed Keleigh and walked off.

"Oh my gosh hide the drugs the cops are comin"somebody in the house yelled and me and Keleigh ran to her car and sped off."oh lawd these rich ass whit people and that bad  weed and nasty ass cocaine Jesus they need to stop doing coke and get a new weed plug"I said laughing "yes bitch like us middle class white people don't do that shit"she said laughing.

"Hey pull into that McDonald's right there" I said and she nodded her head and pulled into the drive thru"alright what you want"me and Keleigh both looked at the microphone crazy"bitch I wanna different person at drive thru dumb hoe" Keleigh yelled at the microphone
"That I can do gladly ma'am"she said with more attitude"no what fuck that we can go to walmart and buy some to cook"I said fed up with this bitch stank ass attitude "girl you right"Keleigh agreed and then sped off.

.
.
.
.
When we made it back to the house from walmart we put the snacks in my mini fridge located in my room and then we went in the kitchen and started making the spaghetti and salad. As Keleigh and I cooked we gossiped about relationships and all that good stuff."Damn I feel real bad fa zoe I mean she buy ha nigga all dem shoes  and he be messin around that's fucked."I said as we started fixing our plates "yesss like then whenever we tell her she don't give a flyin fuck she be all like ;he still love though and I be like girlll he love that money you be spending on him."she said as we walked to my room and sat down to eat our plates.
.
.
.
It's been forever since my granny been home and she still not so I decided to call her "you have reached the voice mailbox of Mrs.Nunez-" I hung up before it could finish and looked over to see Keleigh out like a light. well I guess my Abuelita would be back in the morning she never leaves me for to long.
.
.
.
"Can't stop won't stop get guap ten white toes in dem tori flip flops manicures and pedicures I'm alwaty tip top when they say I'm not hot all these lies needa stop cuz I'm icy wifey haters wanna fight me-"my phone started ringing and I looked down now who could possibly be calling me at 1am.

"Hello who is this"I answered with the biggest attitude in America"uhm are you Arizona Núñez"some lady asked "uhm yes this is her"I said not even knowing if my sentence sounded correct"well I'm doctor Moore from Mainland hospital and I'm sorry to tell you this but Rosa Núñez is uhm......-"I cut her off from her silence"she's what goddammit!"I said now waking up Keleigh"she's....she's dead"right then and there my whole heart dropped "omg no your lying." I hung up and ran to my drawer and changed into a different outfit.

"Kee wake up take me to the hospital"I said panicking"ok lemme change"I nodded and walked to the living room and sat down on the couch and prayed

"Kee wake up take me to the hospital"I said panicking"ok lemme change"I nodded and walked to the living room and sat down on the couch and prayed.About 10 min later Keleigh came out dressed.

"Alright come on"she grabbed her car keys and we left out"what happened"she asked as she sped to the hospital"I don't know they said Abuelita Núñez died and they want me to come and clarify it's her

"Alright come on"she grabbed her car keys and we left out"what happened"she asked as she sped to the hospital"I don't know they said Abuelita Núñez died and they want me to come and clarify it's her."I sighed if it was her I knew I would have to go live with my Tía selena and her and I don't get along very well aye cabrón she always nags and nags like aye mami chill out every once and a while.
.
.
.
.
When we arrived I took no time running in and signing all papers as I made my way to the back my heart started beating faster and faster and my hands were starting to get clammy "when ever we get to the back we only need for you to nod your head yes or no in order to confirm if this is Mrs.Nunez."I nodded my head to say I understood.when we arrived she gave me time to gather myself and then as she pulled the sheet back reality hit me and I began crying she was gone and wasn't coming back she joined my mama and papa."Dios, por favor solo cuídala en el cielo y envíala a ayudarme a través del camino amén"after praying I grabbed Keleigh knowing I would no longer being able to be in there but not after nodding and telling the doctor she would be cremated in Atlanta where my Tía lives.

.
.
.
.
.
Whenever I got home I spent no time at all I took off my jacket and grabbed suitcases and Keleigh helped me pack all of my belongings sfter packing I called my Tía"Hola"I sighed and sniffled a little bit "Tía Selena, tengo malas noticias, la abuela murió hoy y ella siendo incinerada, ya hemos ahorrado el dinero y todo lo que no puedes decir no"I told her (Aunt selena I have bad news granny died today and she getting cremated we already saved the money and all so you cant say no)after saying that I told her how me and Keleigh both would be moving in with her Mrs.Miller barely cares about her as it is so she'll just say she's moving in with me and she won't care.
.
.
.
While we made our way to Keleigh's house she let me know that I'm actually doing hood by not crying or shutting everybody out and I just listned and blocked her out a little until we made it to her house."Alright we here come on"we hopped out and walked in her house and we were greeted by her mom we told her what's going on she said she didn't care so we went upstairs and began packing her bag.
.
.
.
.
After packing her bag we went back to my house and went to sleep.

___________________________________

*She moving to Atlanta
*Her granny dead
*thoughts on Mrs.Miller¿¿