Chapter 31

Brianna's P.O.V:

All of us glanced over at Alyssa as we heard a little squeak come out of her mouth. I look up at Luke as I squeezed his hand gently. I was afraid that something bad was about to happen again.

"What is it this time?" Calum asks, clearly annoyed by all the drama that has been going on. I don't blame him though considering he did get a concussion from this girl.

Chriscy walks over and peeks down at the cell phone. She gasps at what she sees, and I can see her glaring at the phone. I squeeze Luke's hand again as I look up to him. Both of us knew that it must have something to do with the psycho.

"I can't believe it." Chriscy mutters under her breath.

Chelsea is the next person to walk over and look at the phone for herself. She put her hands over her mouth and couldn't speak as she looks over at Calum. Seeing how they reacted, I started to get worried. I wanted to go over to see what they were seeing, but my legs felt like jelly.

"What is it?" I ask with a worried expression.

Alyssa looked up at me and said, "Come and see for yourself. All of you."

I walk over and peer down at the phone screen. I squinted to see it better and I couldn't help but gasp once I saw it. It was honestly to good to be true.

"No way." I exclaimed.

After I had my share of looking I let Ashton come and peeks at what all of us were looking at, so that he was in on what was happening.

"Woah, I didn't see that one coming!" Ashton said.

Ashton then waves Calum over, he's another person that would want to see what we were all looking at on Alyssa's cell phone.

"Is that really what I think it is? Could this be true?" He questions.

Calum glances at Chelsea with a grin on his face, before he takes her hand in his. Luke is the next person that comes to see what everyone is gushing about.

"Is this a joke?" He questions as he looks over at me and I just shrug my shoulders. I shake my head though, because I don't think this is a joke.

Finally, the last person to see what's on Alyssa's phone is Michael. The second he saw it he removes himself from the bed and picks Alyssa up and twirls her around. After he puts her back down on the ground and kisses her softly. Right in front of all of us, although I was happy for the two of them, I felt awkward staring at them, so I just look away.

"Woo, Michael! Get some!" Ashton exclaimed, slapping a high-five to Calum.

Chriscy nudged Ashton in the ribs and laughs, Ashton simply gives her the puppy eyes and pecks her cheek softly.

"Don't ruin their moment." Chriscy told him as she held his hand.

"Yeah, because that's already been ruined enough because of Ra-." Chelsea starts, but was cut off by everyone groaning at the name.

"Do we really have to mention her name?" Luke asked and scrunched up his nose.

"Guess not, sorry." Chelsea said.

Calum wraps his arms around her waist as he smiles at her. He kisses her cheek to let her know that it's okay. She just smiles at him.

"It's getting late and we have a show tomorrow. We should probably get some sleep." Ashton explains as he looks toward the boys.

"You're probably right. You girls coming with us to bed?" Michael asks as he looks at Alyssa with loving eyes.

"You go on ahead. We'll catch up to you." Alyssa said as she kisses Michael on the cheek and the boys leave to go get ready for bed.

"I can't believe we finally found out who the psycho was." Chelsea whispers in shock.

"I know right?" Chriscy began, "It's been ever since day one of the tour but finally, the mystery has ben resolved."

"I can't believe she's kept me and Michael apart all this time." Alyssa said with a groan.

"But he, you guys are together now and that's all that matters right?" I asked with a smile.

She nodded and bit her lip to keep herself from grinning. Chelsea, Chriscy, and I could tell that Alyssa was finally happy, for the first time in weeks. We all were. Ever since Chriscy had got together with Ashton, she smiled and joked more often. Chelsea became more outgoing and cheerful after Calum and her, got together. As for Alyssa, well it was obvious about her.

I looked at the time and said, "Guys, it's 11:11, make a wish!"

I didn't waste my time to make my wish and watch the girls do the same. I simply closed my mind and wished for the first thing that came to my mind which was: I wish that everything will be all right.

"It was sort of a stupid wish to wish or, and why was it? Simple, because I already knew the answer to it. The answer was everything will be all right, as long as, the eight, of us are together, we can solve anything. Sure, it might take some time, but we'll always have each other's back.

"Hey, Alyssa?" I whispered.

"Hmm?" She said.

"Mind if I see your phone one more time?" I asked with a grin.

Alyssa nodded as she types in the code to her phone before passing it over to me. I click on the last text message that was sent. It was a picture that was sent to Alyssa's phone.

"Good lord Brianna, isn't that your fifth time seeing that picture?" Chriscy asks as she laughs.

I smiled sheepishly and said, "Maybe?"

"Okay, I'm going to delete it for good and erase it all from my phone and my memory." Alyssa said.

I looked at it one last time before handing it back to her. We all agreed that we would try and erase it from our minds as well as we watched as Alyssa showed us that it was deleting everything. The screen flickered, and it said: Deleted.

I smiled and said goodnight to Chriscy, Alyssa, and Chelsea. I laid back down on my bed next to Luke as I smiled up to the ceiling. As I start to fall asleep, I kept replaying the picture in my mind. As much as I wanted to get it all out of my memory, the picture stayed there. It was the only thing that did stay in my mind about the whole incident.

The picture was of Raven, that was sent to us by her father. Her dark brown eyes were all swollen and red, her nose was runny, ad her ears were bright pink. She held up something in her hand. It was a black piece of metal with the words, "Raven Jones" on it and the number: 108234. As you probably guessed, it was a mug shot and you know what that means? Raven went to jail for assault.