When you're sick

Tanner-

"Five days. Five days behind schedule because of a damned cold." you coughed and Tanner shushed you.

"I've been stacked up against worse before, don't worry my queen." he gave you a sip of your tea and you sighed contentedly. He chuckled and grabbed your hand.

"Goodnight sweetheart." your lip stuck out just a little as you pouted at him. "Now now, don't make that face." he kissed your nose and shut off the light, leaving the room with a chuckle.

"She's so very cute." he sighed and walked off. His goal was to keep you cooped up as long as he could, after all, there were people who would want to hurt his queen everywhere.

Oko-

Hey
6:45
Wake up!
7:00
Okay, at least respond? C'mon I'm getting worried.
7:15
You're going to be late.
7:30

Oko, I don't feel the brightest, I'm not going.
10:30

... You're already to late.
10:30

But I'll be there soon.
10:31

(Y/n) tossed her phone to the side and fell back asleep with a pounding headache. She opened her eyes again to find Oko standing over her with a warm towel. His face was in a state of gentle concern and he sighed as he kissed her on the forehead, "Good afternoon, Flutterby Butterfly."

He took care of you and gently rocked you back and forth until you fell asleep. He kissed your cheek and looked at the picture of you two at the fair. He looked so dull compared to your bright smile. He turned and fell into your bed with you, falling asleep.

Petros-

"Please give me a- COUGH- second, si- COUGH- r." you say, coughing into your elbow. The cold winter air had bitten your face and let your guard down. You had a trash can filled with tissues, cough drop rappers, and sick leave. Another awful coughing fit came over you and Petros walked out of his office, stern expression on his face.

"Do I have to stop everything just to tell you to be quiet?" he demanded. You were about to answer when you coughed so hard, you choked. As you gasped for air, he sighed and picked you up. "Sometimes your just so weak it surprises me how such a cute thing like you could ever get a job." he smiled then froze, "I mean, someone as incompetent!" he blushed and carried you downstairs to the limo.

"P-petros? No don't- COUGH!- make me go home! I have to file the calls that we had got." you whined but it sounded like a drunk cat. When he arrived at your house, he gently grabbed your wrist and shoved you inside.

"H-HEY!" and you never saw him again... EVER jk after a day you went back and you were doing fine.

Haruka~

Dancing in the rain... Fun, but in hind sight not the best activity. Everytime you sneezed, Haruka would flinch away. Nothing personal just, he would rather you lie down and "let me be a noble prince feeding the starving people of his kingdom!" he poses like a model and slid next to you, nuzzling into your neck... He got sick the next day.

Hibiki~~~~~~

Well, the two of you had been practicing so much lately that you both got sick. He texted and asked how you were, determined to go to school if you were going. Your response made him worry beyond comprehension. He forced his way out of bed, and left to your house. In a strange turn of events, you two ended up falling asleep in your bed. He gently sniffled before hugging your shaking body tightly.

Lol sorry its sloppy I just finished it to get it out of the way so here.