4 Main Characters

Penelope (Penny) Shatter

Long curly dark-deep red hair, pale skin covered with freckles. She is average size and slight. Two earrings in her right ear. Gypsy. Tightroper and trapezist in her caravan. Wears a red headband when performing. She can also use daggers. She can be funny without noticing and always has a quirky smile ready.

Penny grew up with the caravan speaking English but Spanish as her mother tongue. She loves traveling to new cities and towns and performing. Sometimes around camp she will randomly start doing tricks. Has and unnerving ability to know when someone's watching her.

Solstice Brynhild Jonsdottir (Evergreen) "nicknamed the Redwood"

Solstice lives in the city, in a mansion with her family. Her family are proudly related to the most skilled Viking fighters. Solstice speaks English and Russian. She learnt French and Spanish as her second languages and her parents always have tutors come to the mansion.

Solstice has wavy auburn hair which she later turns temporarily platinum blonde. She has hazel brown eyes which later she turns grey, also temporarily. She is slim and average height for the city. She is sarcastic and a big snob, but still easily finds friends.

She fights and is a master with a sword or bow and arrow. Solstice also loves animals, especially owls and has a freak ability to communicate with owls. Solstice has surprisingly strong air talent. She becomes the high sorceresses apprentice during her time in the castle. She also has a Spanish teacher and fighting teacher come twice a week and for pretty much everything.

Amira Celitan

Amira Celitan

Lives in a small valley in a small town. Her mother is a healing mage.her father is the head shepherd of the farm. She is the youngest of 7 kids. Out of all her brothers and sisters she's the one that inherits her mother's magical talent plus much more and because of this she is sent away to become a healer at the castle Rucharc. This castle is located a little south of the capital city Parclaw. She is exceedingly good at throwing knives and her staff is her most prized possession. Whilst she is at Rucharc she is bitten by a werewolf. Therefore making her a hazard but the sorceress's apprentice makes a concoction that she must drink to retain her normal self on a full moon.

Amiras mother was really talented with herbs and spices and animals. Amira watched her mother lots and learnt all her mother's ways.

 Amira watched her mother lots and learnt all her mother's ways

Paige Rucharc

She is the second princess and second inline to the throne. She doesn't see her older sister Vesha much. She has golden hair, slightly tanned skin and dark blue eyes. Her favourite colour is pink and she is very much a "girly"-girl. Her Mother who is the queen, is Greek and was raised there, in a little poor village. Paige has been taught to be grateful, as she is a very lucky girl. Her father is Rucharcian, he is the king of Rucharc. Paige loves to dance and always dances in her bedroom, hoping that one day she will pursue her dream.

 Paige loves to dance and always dances in her bedroom, hoping that one day she will pursue her dream