#10. First appears bites

Sorry if Subaru is OOC!!
BECAUSE I NEVER UNDERSTAND HIM!!

~First appears bites~

YOUR POV ~

I wake up from my sleep but I didn't fully awake. My eyes still close like I'm still sleep. I heard My room door 'crack' open and the person walk near to my bed. "What did you do to me, (Y/N)?" I heard someone murmuring and I know who is the person exactly. Subaru? Me? What I did to him? I confused but didn't show it because I still pretend to be a sleepyhead. "What you turn me into?" He ask and gently touch my hand, I still didn't reacts. "Why I feel a weird feeling when saw you with guy other than me?"

I still confused in my fake sleep. What's he talking about? "It's all your fault." He say while in my head like.. Whaaatt!!??? My fault?? Why me?? I felt like he pick me up. He place me on his lap, his right hand on my back while the left is try to unbutton my dress that showing my neck and half of my chest. He move some of my hair from my neck. Why I'm letting he do this to me? I deadpanning in my fake sleep. His right hand slowly moving up to my neck and brought to his mouth. When he stuck his fang into my skin.

I gasp a little. Why it feel so different? Why it feel pain? I never feel it before but why now? He sucking my blood a little and took out his fang, look at me while he licking the bit mark. "Why your taste's so sweet? It's different than the girl outside." She have a name, you know. "Your blood... I can't stop to taste it again." I deadpans. He bit me again at near my collarbones and didn't stop sucking my blood. Okay.. So, I know the answer for my own question. Why Shuu can't stop sucking my blood? The answer is...

Because my blood tastes sweet and different than Usa-chan. "Are you finish?" I ask and he stuck his fang out with sudden, shocked. "Whaaatt...? Subaru-san!! My blood!!!" I yell because my blood can't stop came out. He look away but I can see his cheeks turning pink and he can't go anyway because I still on his lap. "Cute~" I say while pokes his cheek. "I-I'm not cute!!" He stuttered make me giggles. "So cute~ You're a tsundere, aren't you~?" Smirk, completely forgot about my blood then the door burst open.

I sweatdrop when see four other vampire while Shuu is no where to be found and one poor girl soul was there. "Uhm... Hi?" That's the first word come out from my mouth. "(Y-Y/N)-chan!! Y-your blood!!" Usa-chan gasp while the other, their eyes glowing red. "Oh.. this? Don't worry." I smile and Reiji clear his throat. "(Y/N)... why are you on Subaru lap?" I shrugs, replied 'dunno' and grab a towel and clothes. "Yay!! No school!!" I say while make my way to bathroom, ignoring all of them.

I walking in and sweatdrop when see Shuu in my bath room. "You know what? You will get electric shocked if you continue brought something that have electric into a bathroom." I say while wiped the blood. "Oh my.." I see the bit mark on my collarbone. It's seem.. This mark can't heal. "Shuu-san... I want take a bath." I say and start to take off my dress. I heard 'Tch' sound and when I turn around, Shuu is no where here. I shrugging and do my normal routine. Finish taking a bath, I wear a brown dress.

I walk out from the bathroom and see... "Usa-chan? Why you're still here?" She gasp and ran at me. "(Y/N)-chan!! Are you okay??" I chuckle and nod my head. "I'm okay... C'mon!! Let's go eats something I made yesterday!!" I dragging her to the kitchen and saw Kanato was there too. "Perfect timing, Kanato-san!!" I open the fringe and take out the cheesecake, serve to them. "Itadakimasu!!" I say and eat it. I sweatdrop when Kanato didn't give everyone else the cheesecake and he yell at Laito..

Because he want to steal it but I don't care, quick finish my food. "Arigatou gozaimashita." I turn to look at Usa-chan. "Usa-chan.. Can you help me to wash the dish? I have to go somewhere." Before she can say a words, I ran. "Bye!!!" When I senses nobody was around. I teleport in a toilet at the cafe that I work part-time, walk out and go to staff changing rooms. "Hey,guys!!" I greet cheering. "Hey, (Y/N)!!"  They greet me back. "(Y/N)!!" Someone yell and I replied 'hmm'ed while wear my maid outfit.

"You- Aw!! So cute!!" I sweatdrop when she glooming on me. "Er.. Tsuki?" She look at me. "Uh.. Ah.. Yes!! There have boy and he's so handsome." I sweatdrop and walk out but only to see....