Ch: 34 || Attention.

[Nathan] 

Awkward conversation is always the worse. Not knowing what to say, but knowing you have to say something otherwise you're classed as rude. But if you end up talking way too much, you can be quite annoying as well. Me? Oh, I was neither. 

"I was surprised you said yes to this date. I actually believed what we had was an one night stand. I'm glad you said yes though." I'm babbling, I do that when I'm nervous. I can't stop talking, my nerves are taking over. I just say whatever comes to mind. I hope that doesn't annoy her. 

Louisa giggles lightly and shows me her perfectly pearly white teeth, her arm gracefully linked in my arm as we walked down the streets of London to a restaurant I had booked for lunch. I hope it was suitable for her standards and I hope she doesn't realise I'm not entirely rich, living off University funds and my parents dowries. 

"I thought you were cute, so why wouldn't I say yes?" she shrugged, smiling up at me. 

She thinks I'm cute. Is that good or bad? Cute as in adorable little kid; or cute as in not ugly? I'm confused. I'm so out of this. This is foreign to me. This whole dating saga. I can't remember going on dates with Nikki. STOP THINKING ABOUT HER DAMMIT. THAT CHAPTER HAS ENDED. GET THE HELL OVER IT NATHAN JAMES SYKES STOP LIVING IN THE PAST.

"Well, I hope you like Italian, because we're here." I stood outside Bella Italia, and looked at her waiting patiently for her expression. She was still smiling which reassured me. In fact, she hadn't stopped smiling since I picked her up; I hope this means I'm making her happy. 

"What are we waiting for? Let's go in; I'm starving!" she giggles and my heart erupts into beautiful butterflies. I'm completely dazed by this beauty. Two months later, I'm finally getting the opportunity to get over Nikki.

Finally. 

•••

After our delicious meal, we were making small talk between one another whilst walking hand in hand through a park, her head on my shoulder as we reached an area full of pretty flowers. I bent down to pick a lilac rose and gently wove it into her soft blonde locks. She smiles sweetly, looking up at me connecting with my eyes so I could stare into her clear crystal blue eyes. They aren't as scary as looking into Niall's, that's for sure.

"Thank you for today, Nathan. I hate to admit this but... but you're actually my first actual date." woah. Ditto. This is amazing, is this real? But she's so beautiful, how can no-one be with her before? The way she was in bed made me think that she was experienced. How can she not have been on a date before? Did guys only use her for sex? Oh.

"You're more then welcome, Louisa. I-I would like to do this again sometime, if you-" but we were interrupted by the ringing from her small purse. She blushed lightly and excused herself before taking the gold and black coloured blackberry out. I saw her expression change and her smile dropped; the colour seemed to have drained from her face as she looked at the phone. I want to ask her if she was okay, but she holds up her finger and walks a few paces away from me. I wait anxiously in silence, dreading the worse. 

I hope she's not taken. 

[Louisa] 

"George, hi." I answer breathlessly, my heart beat racing as I didn't expect this. Also because of how Nathan was taking my breathe away with the way he walks, talks, looks, smiles, laughs, everything. Gosh, what's happening to me? Could he be changing me? If he is, I don't known if I'm changing for the better or for the worse.

"Louisa, hi." he mimics me and then there was silence before he starts to bark at me and I almost wince in pain because of his words. I'm glad Nathan can't see me right now. Not that he would care. He's probably expecting more sex. Just like them all.