Chapter - 14

Hey

I published a new story

Mind checking it out?

It's called 'What Love Is To Me'

Sure

What's love to you anyways?

What?

You heard me

Uh, for me?

For me, love is a chapter in the story that's called life. How a story can't go on without a chapter, the same way, life can't go on without love. Sometimes, whenever you are down, you just need a little bit of love to cheer you up, and to warm you up. It connects mother-child, lovers, family, friends, and it also has a power to save people's lives. It's a feeling you can't stop, no matter what. Love is a feeling that's unconditional.

Sorry for the rant lol

No, it's beautiful, Zayn...

Thanks x

Can you speak up about love as in love between lovers?

It's a warm feeling, that fills you up and makes you feel complete. It's something which just have to feel ... right, you know? You could always feel your heart swell up with warmth and love whenever you are near that person. Not like the cliche fireworks and butterflies and all. You always feel safe and protected near that person.

Wow

Any special someone then, Zayn?

Since you could describe it so vividly and beautifully?

Maybe, I am not sure...

Really?! Who?!

-- 5 minutes later --

Zayn? You there?

--10 minutes later --

Zaaaaaaaaynnn

--15 minutes later--

Answer pleaaaaaaseeeee

-- 30 minutes later--

*sighs* Fine, talk to you later I guess?

***

Dun dun dun! The fourteenth chapter's out! Sorry for the terrible 'love rant' lol.

Anygays...

Please vote and comment.

Love ya all xxx