〰Golden Days〰

3 DAYS LATER

Mya's POV
Tonight was the night of my Pierce The Veil concert and I was BEYOND excited, Brendon and I were lounging around all morning until we decided to hit the town to go shopping. Even though I hated shopping Brendon made me go. Our first stop was the mall; where we went to Hot Topic, Journeys, and Spencer's. I ended up getting a bracelet, necklace, a grey Pierce The Veil sweatshirt, and black ripped skinny jeans from Hot Topic.

From journeys, I got a pair of black vans and my customized pair of converse that I had to pick up. I also picked up a small black and red flannel Vans backpack. While I shopped in forever 21 in the jeans section, Brendon went to another store I was unaware about. When I walked out of Forever 21 Brendon hurriedly jogged to the car to put his bag up, and I assumed he didn't want me to see what it was. So I put my bags in the back seat.
(the converse were black with a group picture of the band on one side of the shoe and the name 'Pierce the Veil' on the other side. They are like the picture below except the boys are not drawn, it's an actual picture.)

Our last stop was to Amoeba where we got the rest of the Pierce The Veil albums that I didn't own, while grabbing Fall Out Boy's 'Mania' and All Time Low's 'Don't Panic, It's Longer now' in all the versions I could get them

Our last stop was to Amoeba where we got the rest of the Pierce The Veil albums that I didn't own, while grabbing Fall Out Boy's 'Mania' and All Time Low's 'Don't Panic, It's Longer now' in all the versions I could get them. Me and Brendon left Amoeba with our hands intertwined when we ran into some fans who wanted pictures, I put down my things and got beside a guy fan who put his arm around my waist a little too low.

We posed for a picture, the guy fan who's name was Ben, kissed my cheek and I made a 'fake' face. After the picture I frowned at him and almost slapped him but I didn't, I just grabbed my bags and left with Brendon. "Did you see what that fan next to me did? He freaking kissed my cheek Bren." I wiped my cheek pretending that the kiss from him came off when it actually didn't. Brendon shook his head and tried to turn back but I didn't let him, Brendon took a deep breath before walking with me to his car.

Later that night I invited Luna and my sister Jenn over to our hotel room so they could help me get ready, 'Selfish Machines' was blaring out of my Bluetooth speakers as me, Jenn, and Luna all ridiculously dancing while I got dressed:

(The converse and the bracelet are different. The converse are what I explained above, her bracelet is the same as this one but an aqua blue color. She also has a backpack and her hair is up.)

I decided that tonight I went all out on my makeup, doing a dramatic smokey eye and a dark lip.

I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded; me and the girls all walked out and Brendon's jaw dropped

I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded; me and the girls all walked out and Brendon's jaw dropped. He walked over to me and put his hands on my waist, kissing my makeup covered forehead. "You girls go have fun, I'll be here if you need me babe." I nodded and kissed Brendon's cheek as we all left and got in my car, immediately putting in a random Pierce the Veil CD. We jammed out to the music until we arrived at the venue, we all got out excitedly with our tickets in hand and rushed inside so we could meet them. (Even though I already have)

After the meet and greet we got in our seats and waited for the show to begin, after an hour the countdown began and fans including us screamed. "10, 9, 8..." The lights went out as smoke was being released all over the stage, and I saw Mike sit down in front of his drums. "...7, 6, 5.." Jaime and Tony walked out playing the rhythm of 'May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep' which was the introduction of their third album 'Collide with the Sky'.

"..4, 3, 2, 1..." Vic came out and he screamed into the microphone: "WHAT IS UP LAS VEGAS!! WE ARE PIERCE THE VEIL AND ENJOY THE SHOW!" After the concert I went backstage to go congratulate the boys, who were all sweaty and shirtless except Jaime. Mike was the first to come to me and try to give me a hug while he was sweaty, then the rest of the boys joined in hugging all of us. We all laughed together as we chatted for almost two hours, when we saw what time it was and we decided to leave. As we were walking out of the venue I felt a tap on my shoulder, and when I turned around and gasped at who I saw.

"Mya, oh how I've missed you.." Ryan fucking Ross. He tried to hug me but I backed up away from him which his expression saddened, which kind of made me feel guilty but that was only a fraction of what I felt towards Ryan. "You got some fucking nerve showing your face around me Ryan. You should go before I do something that I won't regret.." Ryan got scared but he didn't move, which caused me to punch him square in the jaw. "That's for hurting me." I punched him again. "That ones for breaking my heart." Again. "And that one's for ruining my life!" I screamed which caused Mike, Jaime, Vic, Tony, Luna, and Jenn to come back to the venue.

They saw that Ryan was on the ground and my knuckles were clenched tight and bleeding, I looked up from Ryan and saw everyone. I immediately fell to my knees and start crying, Tony was the one who caught me before falling to the ground and he let me cry into his shoulder while he hugged me tight. Everyone else care to me and hugged me, forming a big group hug. "I'm a monster.." Tony looked at me and shook his head, his hand cupping my cheek and his thumb wiping away my tears.

"Let's get you back to the hotel, Koala.." Tony carried me bridal style to my car and put me in the passenger seat while he sat in the drivers side and Jenn and Luna were in the back along with Vic. Mike had called 911 so he stayed with Jaime until the ambulance came, Mike and Jaime got into Jaime's car and followed us back to my hotel room. Everyone hugged me and the rest of the boys and the girls went with everyone else so they could go back home. Tony carried me up all the way to mine and Brendon's hotel room, but before he knocked on the door Tony said something I never thought I'd hear from him again.

"I hope you know that I still love you Mya.." He knocked on the door and Brendon opened it quickly, gasping at me and taking me in his arms. Brendon thanked Tony as I laid in his arms, my eyes looking at Tony as he left. Brendon took off my makeup and changed me into some pajamas, before kissing my head and laying down next to me and cuddling me. That night I couldn't sleep due to my thoughts running wild.

All I could think of is what Tony said, and the only question I had was: did he really mean what he said?