TWICE with kids

Nayeon :

She'll love her kids a lot , showing aegyo to her kids everyday. Of course , she'll ask who is cuter , the baby or her.

Jeongyeon :

She'll tell lame jokes to her kids and also prank them. But she'll protect her kids , making sure they are healthy and fine.

Jihyo :

The perfect mum , she'll take care of her kids like they are diamonds. But she'll still show her temper if her kids did something wrong.

Mina :

She won't scold her kids , instead she'll spoil them. Mina is the kind of mother that always carry their kids in their arms.

Momo :

She'll make sure her kids is always well fed. She'll give a death stare if her kids did something wrong.

Sana :

The mum with no chill , she'll always find games and fun places for her kids. She'll teased her kids everytime , making funny faces and speak baby language.

Dahyun :

She'll get panicked easily when her kids start to cry or got into trouble , but her smile will never leave her face.

Chaeyoung :

She'll design her kids room and shirt by herself. She's a very soft-hearted mum. She'll make sure her kids already always happy.

Tzuyu :

She'll be a strict mum , she'll want her kids to study hard and even take lessons. She won't scold her kids but her kids would still be afraid of her.