Violet

A/n

If you haven't read my previous story I would recommend you do so as part of this story won't make sense without it. You are still the same character as last time in my Scott x Reader story. I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Week 2, Night 1

You're in the office for your second week of the job. Last weekend you created a little funeral pyre for your dad on the beach, burning the fake blood and his note. You shared the wine with Luke and Scott, and now you're back for a second week.

"So, men, we have someone coming in for a week's work experience," Scott tells the others. Behind him is a girl about your age, wearing a similar uniform to you, (light blue blouse, navy blue skirt and tights, black shoes, blue fleece) her hair was a lovely violet colour and her eyes a beautiful deep purple colour.

"Meet Violet." Scott says. "Violet, this is Mike, Jeremy, Vincent and Fritz. That over there is my girlfriend, Y/n." the girl, Violet, isn't listening. She has eyes only for Vincent.

"Vincent?" she asks, almost disbelieving her eyes, "Is it really you?"

"Violet!" Vincent cries. Next thing you know, Vincent and Violet are embracing each other.

"I'm sorry, do you two know each other?" Fritz questions.

"Sorry," says Vincent, sheepishly, "Violet here is my sister."

Jeremy teaches Violet what she needed to know. Then she sat with her brother.

Night one isn't very eventful.

Violet thinks it is.

(Deja vu anyone?)