I'm Alive?

You can't see much. Just fuzzy black lines.

Then those fuzzy black lines form fuzzy black shapes.

Then those fuzzy black shapes morph into fuzzy technicolour ones.

Then they become not-so-fuzzy.

You can see.

You're alive.

"Oh, thank goodness!" Scott cries, kissing you in relief. The other nightguards are staring at you in disbelief. The puppet just sits there, staring hard at your dad's springlocked body.

He gets up.

You watch as the puppet levitates your dad's body into a wall.

"Wake up!" he screams. "Wake up!"

Your dad does.

"No, why did he bring him back?" you whisper.

"Why do you like doing this?" the puppet screams. "Just killing and killing and killing? What good comes out of it?"

"I do it for fun." Your dad's voice is weird, robotic and distorted.

"I should kill you for what you did to us. But instead you can suffer! This is what we have to go through daily! You killed us as children and took away our lives! Our souls now live in animatronic suits, and it hurts. So, Springtrap, this is how it feels! Welcome to your new name, new life, new everything!"

What the hell? You wonder. Ah well. Just the life of a puppet, you suppose.

You don't remember anything else.