Chemistry Class

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

"Urgh." I grab my alarm clock and throw it into Shadow's mouth. "C'mon, Evie. First day of school."

"Fiiiiiiiinnnnnnee." Evie gets up out of bed and we both get changed.

*Evie*

*Chantelle*

*Chantelle*

"I still can't believe it's snowing

"I still can't believe it's snowing." I squeal as we grab our bags and walk down the hall to Mal and Cindy's dorm.

"What's snow?" Mal and Evie asks, in unison.

"Well, it's like crushed up ice. You can mould it into ball-like objects and can throw it at people." Cindy replies.

"I thought you were meant to be nice in Auradon." Evie states.

I laugh. "Snowball fights are like, the opposite of nice. But it's lots of fun. We can go outside with the boys after school and we can begin. Girls. Verse. Boys."

The bell rings; Evie and I say goodbye and walk down to the Chemistry Lab. We walk in and Mr Delay's writing something on the board. Evie sits down next to Doug, and I sit across from her, next to Chad.

More like Showoff.

"Hey, Chant, is he in line for the throne? Anywhere in line?" Evie whispers, motioning to my brother.

"That's Chad. My brother, remember? He has the looks, but not a lot of there there. Know what I mean?" I reply.

"Looks like there there to me." Evie smiles, dreamily. Doug and I roll our eyes.

"Evie. This may revision for you. What is the average atomic weight of silver?" Mr Delay asks.