Desire Pt 2

Clarissa left for work at around 6 to leave enough time to get ready, but as she headed for the stairs someone grabbed her arm forcefully and dragged her into the elevator. It was Matthew.

"I wanted to take you home myself." He said calmly.
Matthew put his arm around her shoulder and clasped his hand into hers. "Oh, that's why I'm here?" Clarissa replied, mimicking his flirtatious expression. He nodded and pulled her closer to him.

As they stepped into the car to leave for home, Clarissa spotted a figure looming in the alleyway next to the office building. As she took a step to look closer, Matthew pulled her inside and onto his lap. He brushed through her hair gently and ushered the driver to go. "I'm so happy we get to spend this time together." He said in a confused, romantic tone. "Me too." She replied. They sat silently with her head on his lap for a while, repeatedly stopping at red lights and crossing. Occasionally seeing people walking past. Some lovers. Some families. Even some large groups. But mostly workers going home.

Soon the car stopped at the entrance to his house. He stepped out of the car and lead Clarissa out gracefully. They walked hand-in-hand for a while until they reached the rather large house. It was a stand-alone modern villa with 5 bedrooms and an outside and inside the hot tub. They made their way up countless flights of stairs until they reached the shared master bedroom. Matthew sat on the bed and stared at her with passion and deep thought. "Is something wrong?" She said. He continued to look at her and slowly stood up. He grabbed her body and pushed it against the wall violently. He undid her blouse and grabbed her leg onto his waist. In a matter of seconds, his shirt was torn off with his victim still trapped. He had complete control over her and she couldn't stop him.