Prolouge

A boy rushed through the woods, his gun drawn. He was chasing someone, or something. Sweat coated his face and hair, but he still pushed forward not looking a bit tired. He fired his gun into the forest where he heard a scream of pain, and then a bunch of leaves crumbling.

He sprinted over to the man on the ground, and quickly kicked his chest. The mans eyes burst into a cold bright blue at him, but the young man didn't even flinch.
"You're just a kid!" The blue eyed man exclaimed his voice having a faint lisp due to the fangs in his mouth.
"Yeah, So was that poor girl you dug your claws into last week," the boy snarled pointing his pistol at him.

The blue eyed man growled and launched himself at the boy, who quickly rolled over to his side. Raising his gun again to fire he was caught off guard to have it being kicked away. Sighing in annoyance he put his fist up ready to fight the murderer. He blue eyed man rushed forwards swinging wildly at his throat.

Quickly the boy ducked underneath the arm, grabbing his knife from his belt at the same time and slashed at the mans gut. Twisting on his heel he twirled the knife in his hand before driving it into the mans back, and kicked his legs out from him.

He roared in pain but the boy didn't even flinch twisting the blade before taking it out of the back of the man and driving it into the back of his neck. The man fell forward and the boy walked over to retrieve his gun while the blue eyed man choked on his own blood. Deciding to put him out of his misery he raised the weapon and shot the man in his head not even flinching at the blood splat.

Sighing he retrieved his knife and pulled his phone out.
"Dad? Yeah yeah, I got him. He's not going to be hurting anyone else."