Not Troll Hunter,...Troll Hunters!!

Claire's P.O.V: I held the amulet close to me and ducked down as the window shattered. I was so scared. Everything became silent. I saw Jim fighting. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that the window had been shattered by my friends. Toby attacked Gunmar's minions. Blinky helped Jim fight his dad. Argh attacked Gunmar. At that moment i knew what i needed to do, or at least try. I dropped my Shadow Staff and stood, the wind blew through my short hair, and held the amulet into the sky and closed my eyes, "thank you all for always being there for me, now let me return the favor......" I opened my eyes and yelled "FOR THE GLORY OF MERLIN, DAYLIGHT IS MINE TO COMMAND" I was expecting nothing.... but then armor formed around me. Jim's armor, the troll hunter armor, It shrank a little to fit me. The Troll Hunter sword appeared in my hands. I was breathing heavy. I breathed in and attacked Gunmar. Gunmar hit me back and i fell to the ground. As Argh hit Gunmar again another amulet fell to ground. Just like Jim's but purple. i ripped Jim's amulet from my body and threw it him. "JIM NOW!!!" I yelled. He cached it and yelled the words. "FOR THE DOOM OF GUNMAR, ECLIPSE IS MINE TO COMMAND!!" He turned back to human as the armor appeared on his body. I grabbed the purple amulet and red the words aloud. "for the safety of troll market, moonlight is mine to command!!" I screamed as the silvery black armor and sword came to me. Blinky and Toby where fighting Gunmar along side Argh. Jim's dad had escaped. Gunmar pushed them down and roared. Jim and I grabbed each other's hands. "it's over Gunmar!" Jim yelled. "sorry troll hunter but this war will end when i say it ends" He said laughing. "not troll hunters..." Toby said, getting up and grunting. "TROLL HUNTERS!!" We all yelled together and together we all landed....the final blow.....

A/N: HEY, all i have to say, hope you enjoyed :).