Chapter 24

Once they returned home it was almost a race to get up stairs. And after many hours of passion filled love making they both were laying flat on their backs, their breathing heavy and their brains full of fluff. Their fingers intertwined between them.

"Are we together?" Selena asked, feeling slightly dumb for asking at a time like this.

"I guess so..." Harry trailed off, his eyes still shut tightly, and his lips curled in a smirk.

"How did that happen without me knowing it?" she asked. "I always thought there would be one moment where...I just thought wow... after all this time.... and that never happened."

"You just know" he smiled, and she lifted her tired head to look at him weirdly.

"But....we've been..messing around for months now.... I should have known then."

"I don't think either of us knew what was happening... it just did."

"Without either of us knowing?"

"Pretty much..."

"How is that possible?" she asked.

"Were meant for each other..." he said with such ease, but her heavy breath suddenly got stuck in her throat.

It felt like Selena hadn't gotten any sleep at all when she woke to the phone going off, she sat up quick. The thoughts of the night before rushed through her mind, she looked over at Harry he was out cold. They had done it.... she lost her virginity to him, a surreal feeling ripped through her. But then the loud rings of the house phone brought her out of her thoughts.

"Hello?"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

She gasped, did he know? How could he find out so soon? It was in a car where she had let Justin have her, maybe someone video taped it and now her first time was being plastered all over the internet and TV.

"Wh...wh...what do you mean?" she stuttered, feeling like a brick just fallen in her stomach.

"I've been calling you for two fucking hours.... why the hell haven't you answered?" Liam yelled into the phone. "Where the fuck is Harry?"

"I...I...I don't know" she lied, looking at him stir in his sleep a little.

"GO FIND HIM" Liam yelled, she pulled the phone away from her ear for almost a full minute.

"He's....he's asleep too."

"Is he breathing?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"I've been calling his cell phone for freaking hours and he hasn't answered... then I called you and you weren't answering I was about to call the cops and report missing people."

"I.... I'm sorry, Liam" Selena stuttered again. "What...what did you need?"

"I just wanted to tell Harry that we had a band meeting but I cancelled it when you morons didn't answer."

"I'm sorry" she said again.

"Whatever...." he muttered. And then the line went dead. She sat there confused a minute before turning to get out of bed, she dressed into the clothes that she had worn the night before, as she looked around for her cell phone, to see how many times Liam had called her. She pulled on her blue t-shirt and suddenly a voice came from behind her.

"I liked you better before."

"What?" she asked, turning around to see that Harry had woken up and now was very creeply watching her.