Chapter 1

Dave POV -

I slid in and out of her at a quick pace trying to reach my climax, her loud moans being motivation to keep going.

My stroke started getting sloppier and I fastened my pace. I came into the condom and groaned in pleasure.

I pulled out and laid next to her breathing in and out heavily. I stood up and went to the bathroom and took the condom off and flush it in the toilet.

I get back in the bed and speak. "Damn girl your pussy the best make a nigga whipped" I said

"You say this every time we have sex" she said

"Cause it's true" I said and leaned over and wrapped my arms around her chubby waist and pull her closer to me.

"Pooh" she said

"Hm" I mumbled

"How come you don't wanna make this official I mean we've been doing this for 6 months" she said

"I told you this befo'ma, I said I wasn't with the relationship shit and that we just friends with benefits" I said

"I love you though" I say again

she just nodded her head and turned the other way. I sighed and closed my eyes going to sleep.

Next morning

Olivia's POV -

It was now 1 in the afternoon and pooh is still asleep in my bed. Right now I'm getting ready for this little lunch date I'm going on.

I didn't tell pooh cause like he said and I quote "we just friends with benefits". I start on my makeup and pooh walks in behind me rubbing his eyes with one hand and has his other in his shorts.

he comes up behind me putting his face in the crook of my neck and leaves light kisses. He wraps his arm around my waist and pull me into his front.

We're kinda close to be friends with bennies right? I know it's just that he is such a big baby and shit.

"Where we going" he said

"I'm going on a date and you're leaving " I said and finished off my look with a red lip and some gloss.

"What date?" he asked

"A lunch date with this dude I met at my job" I say and turn around to walk out the bathroom but was stopped by pooh.

"Where y'all going to eat at" he asked

"The corner of nunya" I said

"Nunya?" he asked confused

"Nunya business now get out my way" I said and pushed his big self to the side

I walked out to the living room and sat down to strap on my heels. I sat down and pooh sat down beside me staring at me with a mug on his face.

"Yes pooh" I said annoyed

"Why you going out with a fuck nigga when you should be here with me lettin' me sex all up on you all day" he said

"Well because David, if I'm not mistaken you said we are friends with benefits so why should I stay here all day with you like we're a couple" I say

"Don't call me David" he said

I just rolled my eyes and stood up to answer the door since the doorbell rung, but as soon as I stood up I was pushed down by pooh so he could answer the door.

I hurried up and made my way to the door to see pooh staring my date up and down with disgust.

"Hey Rasheed" I said while giving him a hug