night full of love

GUYS I NEED A NAME FOR MY SECOND BOOK CONNECTED TO THIS ONE IF YOU COMMENT ONE I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND WILL DEDICATE THE CHAPTER TO YOU!!

I couldnt keep my eyes off the ring for over a few weeks for some reason my eyes were always glued to it and its beauty. blue has always been my second favorite color,but it seemed now that it was my first because I would constantly see it on my left hand.

con stantly I was reminded by Aiden of how I was a Kowley now and how he loved me so much that words can barely come close to the real love he held for me. but also being with Aiden and being his fiance meant that he keeps giving me cheesy things.

I still found it adorable though how he would come home with something small or big and have a cheesy line to go with it.

so it didnt strike me odd once Aiden came through my fudging window saying I ruff you holding a small stuffed dog.

I shook my head pulling him into the room and placing a small kiss on his lips tingles spreading through out my body just by that simple jesture.

"Aiden you do know that no one is home right? you could of came through the door you dork" I said lightly slapping his chest it was odd that I was calling him a dork when my whole life until my mate came into my life I was called that,but for some odd reason it didnt affect me like it used too.

"I know I just like to surprise my fiance" he said wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him his intoxicating scent invading my nose.

"well you are quite the surpriser" I whispered pulling him in for a kiss that I didnt know where would go.

the kiss got heated too fast.but I did not object with every touch it felt like I was falling into a love induced coma. 

he bit onto my lip softly making a moan escape my lips,Aiden growled pressing me up against the wall knocking my chair over that I was sitting on. Aiden released my lips catching his breathe as he trailed his lips across my face and down my neck to the base where the mark goes.

I moaned louder causing redness to flush my cheeks,Aiden pinned my arms upward as he growled biting softly on the skin on my neck.

"Julia"Aiden growleed out his eyes turning royal blue as his canines poked from his mouth,

"what" I breathed out as we still held contact making my wolf go crazy within me wanting to mark what was ours.

'I dont" he breathed out closing his eyes as if to calm himself down then looked at me his eyes flickering back and forth between his wolf and himself.

"I dont want to push you into anything you dont want to do love" he said looking at me as if he just shattered me into a million peices.

I sighed pulling my hands away from the wall and wrapping them around Aidens neck and through his hair. I pulled him down to my level so we were eye to eye. I could tell his wolf wanted to get out so bad,but Aiden was holding him back with all he could.

"Aiden I am nnot a porcelian doll I may look like one but I am not you dont have to ask for my permission cause with you it is always granted"I said before slamming my lips onto his,

before I even knew it I was already thrown on the bed and Aiden was biting into my neck.

-----

HOLY FO SHIZZLES GUYS SO THEY DID THE SAX BUT I AINT GONNA SAY ANYTHING DIRTY YOU DIRTY PEOPLE C; ANY WHO I GOT FREAKING 1,022 READS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!