Chapter 6: Being broken

When you listened to the voice... you messed up! BADLY You took the opportunity to escape and Levi lives literally in the middle of the woods so when you ran. He found you and has no tied you up!

You felt Levi tighten the ropes cutting into your flesh he growled 

" You broke my trust didn't you (y/n)!" He growled

" So we are gonna play a little game..." He said in a calm but scary tone

"W-what kind of game?" you asked fearfully

" It's a game called trust and When I put the blindfold on you, you cannot take it off no matter what happens when our game is over I will remove the blindfold for you..." He said in a husky voice

He put the blindfold on you.He then began you heard him walk around you.

"So... You were a good girl... until... something told you to disobey me..." He growled then you heard something break.

"Now... I wanted to do this the easy way I gave you warnings on what I shall do... but, you decided to test me! and break my trust!" The glass shattered making you jump tears dripped from your face. 

He took a piece of glass then pressed it to your skin then slowly glided it across your skin. It cut open your arm making you bleed. you winced in pain. 

He chuckled darkly " Now... I am pushed to where I have to teach you a lesson about breaking my trust!" 

You pleaded for mercy but he laughed manically. He cut an "L" on your arm you screamed in pain. He laughed his sanity back. He took off your blindfold. 

"Oh...(y/n) Your so beautiful when you cry" he licked the tears off your face

" Why... what have I done to deserve this?" you whispered to yourself sobbing.

When he left you cried uncontrollably and he came back with bandages. The broken glass was cleaned up except the bloody piece of class he used to cut your arm. He kissed your cheek which was soaking wet from your tears. He left you in the basement. and you cried yourself to sleep you felt your sanity being broken and your freedom being stripped from you.