chapter eleven

Tamaki's POV 

How could he? How could he ask Haruhi. MY Haruhi to be HIS wife?! And he didn't even bother to ask for her fathers blessing! How dare he! "Hey you okay boss?" koaru breaks my concentration. "hm? Oh yeah I'm fine." I say trying to act normal. "You know Tamaki, you really have no right to be mad. You're not her real father you do you know that right?" I look at Kyoya in despair. "Then why else do I feel like I have to preserve her for myself? Why do I want to marry her?" I ask confused. "You mean you really haven't realized it? My god Tamaki. Even we can see it!' Koaru says sound a little annoyed. "But Haruhi's clearly taken, so you have little to no chance with her now." He says getting a little defensive. "What do you guys mean?" I ask confused. "Tamaki. You're in love with Haruhi!" They all yell at me in unison. Then it hits me. Maybe I AM in love with Haruhi! I am always keeping any other male away from her, and trying to dress her in these cute outfits, always calling her adorable... I am in love with Haruhi! But she's engaged! "Okay, maybe I do love Haruhi! But it's useless. Shes engaged and clearly in love with Hikaru. She'd never leave him for me!" I admit finally. "You're right there Tama-chan. You really don't have a chance with her at all!" Honey says quite frankly. 

A/N 

Don't worry the chapters not over yet, I just had to put this before I forgot. I realized that I was spelling Koaru's name wrong in a few of the chapters and I don't have any time at the moment to go back and change that. And I apoligize for any names or places that I might spell wrong through out the story, and any times where I spell something right at first but then its wrong later on in the story. Sometimes I get a little distracted and don't realize what I'm doing! Once again, I'm sorry for anything that I might spell wrong through out the story and I'll do my best to spot them before I publish the chapters! Oh! And thanks for reading this far into the story! I really appreciate it even if there's only one reader at the time! Thank you!

Haruhi's  POV

Hikaru dropped me off at my apartment and to my luck! My dad was home! He pulls me into a great big hug and fawns over my ring. "Oh, if only your mother was here to see you! How big you've grown, how mature you've become! I'm so proud of you sweetheart!" He says after kissing me on the forehead. "Well, I've got to get to work, I'll leave you to unpack!" He says while walking out the door. I take my bag into my room and start unpacking. When I open the bag, I find that it's not mine. "Oh, I must've gotten Hikaru's bag instead of mine." I say to myself. "I guess I'll call him and tell him I'm coming over." I say aloud. I grab my phone and dial his number. It goes straight to voice mail. "Huh. weird. I'll try calling him again." I dial his number again and this time an unfamiliar voice picks up. "Uh. Hello? Hikaru?" I say. "Mrs. Fujioka? I'm sorry, but there's been a horrible accident." "What? What do you mean, a horrible accident?" I say, fright filling my body. "you see, there's been a car crash. and your fiance was involved." He explains. "What hospital is he going to? Has his brother been informed?" I ask. I can feel my eyes getting wet. "You're fiance is being transferred to ootori central hospital. and yes Mr. hitachiin has been informed." He says. "i'm on my way." and I hang up. I grab my purse. and put on my shoes. I call koaru to make sure  he's okay. "koaru! Are you with him! Is he okay!?" I say trying ot be calm. "We don't know yet, the doctors just brought him in. I'm sending a car to come and get you so stay where you are." And he hangs up. A million different thoughts fill my head, what could've happened, what might happen. then a car pulls up and we speed away to the hospital. When we get there i see Koaru pacing around. "Koaru!" I yell and start running to him. I hug him tightly. "Is he okay, Where is he?" I ask looking around. "Where are the others! Why aren't they here?" "calm down, they're on their way. They just took him into operating. They say the damage isn't too bad so there's no reason to be worried. "Never the less I see you're scared to death." He hugs me tighter and I see the rest of the boys walk in. Honey runs over to me. "Is Hika-chan gonna be okay Haru-chan? He asks me with tears in his eyes. "yeah, please tell us he's going to be okay!" Tamaki adds. "The doctors say he'll be fine. They just took him into operating a few moments ago so there's no reason to be worried." I say. They think I'm okay, they think i'm not worried. When really. I'm terrified. Because even the easiest things can go horribly wrong. 

Hikaru's POV 

We drop Haruhi off at her apartment and then it happens. You know how they say that when you're about to die, your life flashes before your eyes? Well, that's not what happens. What happens is, you see you're life as what it could have been if you weren't about to die right now. I see Haruhi and I in a big house, with her father. I see three beautiful little kids, all triplets. Our life is perfect. Haruhi is a lawyer, I'm a successful business man. We're happy. The car crashes into another. Everything is in slow motion. The other car got the worst of it. I see that car flip. I don't know how, I don't know why. Everything is in normal time now. I hear sirens. They're getting louder. I look down and I see blood. Lots of it. I hear a voice. "Sir! Sir! Are you okay!" "Sir!" And everything goes black. I come back into consciousness and I'm in an ambulance. "Sir can you tell me you're name? Or you're last name? Something so we can identify you?" They say trying to keep my awake. "Hik-Hikaru... Hita-Hitachiin" I mange to get out. "Sir! stay Awake! Mr.Hitachiin!" everything goes black again.