.20.

-Normani Kordei Hamilton-

When I came back after having class that day, I walked in and saw Dinah up and about. She was making herself a sandwich. A smile crept upon her innocent face as her eyes fixed on me. I smiled back instantly and put my bag on the couch, walking over to her. She pulled me into her and kissed me passionately. I ran my fingers through her hair and placed her hands on my hips. We pulled apart and she rubbed her nose up and down along mine. I bit down on my lip and backed away.

"How was class?" She asked as she picked up her plate and sat at the table.

"Class is class." I shrugged. "Have a good sleep?"

"Much better than sleeping on those hard rock mattresses at the prison." She shook her head in disgust.

"Hm, glad to hear that I guess." I stifle out a giggle.

"I missed sleeping next to you." Dinah pulls me down onto her lap.

"I missed that too." I kiss her neck. "I missed everything."

"I love you baby." She whispers in my ear.

"I love you." I peck her lips.

"You smell so good." She smells my hair.

"Don't you have a sandwich to eat?" I laugh and look at her in amusement.

"That can wait." She smirks, standing up while holding me in her arms.

"Put me down." I swat her chest playfully.

"I will.." Dinah walks into my bedroom and kicks the door shut with her foot.

"Dinah, no." I shake my head.

"Yes." She tosses me onto the bed and climbs on top of me. "Please."

"Ugh, you're impossible." I groan.

"Some things never change." She winks and kisses me.

It was later that evening when Allyson arrived back. Dinah and I were sitting on the couch watching some TV. I had cooked some pasta for dinner and Dinah had helped me out. With of course making a mess as well, making us have to clean shit up. She held me in her arms as I rested my head on her shoulder. I loved being in her arms again. Just like it was meant to be.

"There's left overs in the fridge Ally." I smile.

"Thanks." she nods and heads into her room.

"Being alone was good as it lasted." Dinah kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, don't worry she's going away this weekend." I grin.

"Can't wait." She puts her hand on my cheek and starts kissing me deeply.

"Oh god, get a room." I see Ally roll her eyes as we pull apart.

"Why not you go to yours and we'll stay put?" Dinah snaps.

"Funny Hansen." Ally fakes a smile and then frowns at her.

"Cut it out you two." I giggle.

"How about we do get a room babe?" Dinah says against my neck as she presses her lips on it.

"Dinah!" I push her away. "Stop being so.. so-"

"Horny." Ally finishes my sentence.

"Sorry, I've been in prison with nothing but sweaty, buff dykes and crazy women the past four years." Dinah shrugs. "So, I might be a little horny."

"Go to the room." I roll my eyes and get up.

"Meet me there?" She stands up and bites my ear softly.