Verse 1

No one pov~
You woke up yawning and rubbing at your eyes tirdely from staying up so late watching k-dramas, you groaned as your mom came inside your room yelling a little to get you up. You got up and walked to the restroom after arguing with your mom that you were sick.
××few min later××
You had made your way to your new school, as you were walking to your new school while listening to music and concentrating you bumped into someone. "Yah!! Watch where your going buddy!" You said yelling at the boy as you were glaring at him, you noticed how handsome he was, his plumped lips...his beautiful gray hair fit him perfectly. "I dont know who your talking to but I'm pretty sure You need to watch where you are going" he said grumpily as he walked away.

You mumbled under your breath making your way inside the school you made your way to the office, until you bumped into someone again 'i swear to god!' You screamed inside of your head, the person looked at you confused, as she held out her hand for you to take, as you did you smiled at her niceness unlike that other guy, "you must be the new person! Hi I'm sojin!" She said smiling happily, you smiled and nodded "yes I am New! I'm Y/n!!" You explained, after it being a little quiet she was the first to speak up.
"Let me show you around the school and to the front office for your sechdule!" She said as she dragged you away.

××second period××
Your pov~
"Yes I do have a class with you!!" Sojin said happily, I smiled back at her and giggled as we made our way to the cafeteria, once we entered I heard a lot of screaming mostly girlie screams.
"What's with all the screaming" I asked sojin, she sighed and pointed towards the table full of handsome boys.

"Them"...

(Yay first chapter!!~ please vote and comment)