Clair

Clair sat there, in the alcove of her second story room, crying. Phillip Bennington had just dropped her off. They did not even exchange a glance as she exited his car and walked away. She was in her own world. She was lost. She knew of nothing anymore.

Clair was your average high school student. A's and B's all around. That day she was expected to meet her boyfriend, Phillip, behind the bleachers of the football stadium. It had been like any other sunny California day. Few clouds hung above, mid-seventies low eighties, with such a perfect day what could possibly go wrong. She had just passed her English Final the period before, and she was so excited to be acknowledged by good 'ol Phil.

The football field was clear across campus from the English department. Luckily she had gotten out of class early, so she had time to fantasize about her encounter with Phil. She thought how lovely it was going to be, to see him from afar, his curly brown hair that at times reminded her of a dirty brillo pad, his tall slender body in the shadows of the stadium seating. She could just imagine him grabbing her tightly and planting a light kiss upon her rosy colored lips, sliding his hand through her soft blonde hair. Then he would shower her with praise on her fantastic efforts in English.

She could already see the seats that surrounded the field, and she was ever so excited, and it showed in her slight increase in speed. But as she got closer she noticed her beloved Phil was not alone. In his arms, in her place, was some girl she had never met before. She was shocked, so much so she couldn't move her body. No matter how much she told her body to turn around, told her eyes to at least shut them, she could not. She could only stare as he violated this girl, or better yet as this girl allowed herself to be groped by him.

The girl In Phil's arms is known as Laura Hadsmith. Laura was a year younger than Phil and Clair, and loved to collect pens and doodles she would find in the garbage bins of her classrooms. Laura, as she pulling her shirt over her head, through her dark brown hair she had noticed Clair standing there watching. And by the look of fierce intensity on Phil's she could only assume he had not. She knew all about Phil's relationship with Clair, and how she was only being used because Clair would not put out. So as he worked her pants down her stood there staring Clair right in the eyes, with the most menacing smile. As he went down on her she continued to look Clair in the eyes, so that she could see all the pleasure she was missing out on. So that she could see what she had pushed her own boyfriend, someone who claimed to love her, into doing.

Clair stood there watching as his face disappeared behind her round ass. She could only imagine was going on. Laura’s eyes had pierced right through her. They penetrated her soul and made her heart beat like mad. She did not know how to feel. Her eyes could only look into Laura’s, and Laura’s eyes were dark, cold, eternal. It felt like an eternity of watching her eyes as her body squirmed like a worm fighting the hook. She finished right as the bell rang.

As more and more students filed out of the classrooms Clair became for aware of her body, began to have more control. By the time she was finally able to walk Laura had been gone. She did not know whether to run away, run all the way home, or to actually confront him. The thought of hearing him blatantly lie about how he missed her was unfathomable. She wondered how many times she had tasted her pussy on his tongue and never realized. All these thoughts and more rushed in at once. She began to take a few steps back when he noticed her. She had no choice now. She had to at least walk up to him.

Every step she took felt like a milestone. She had to use all her strength not to turn around and run away. She had no idea what to say once she got there, let alone what she should do to him. This was all too new to her. She had nothing to reference back on. No story they had ever read, no experience that had ever been recalled onto her by a fellow peer, nothing. The closer she got to him, and his brillo pad hair, his stupid smile, the full of shit look in his eyes. As she approached him she still did not know what to do, so she just stood there, the image of Laura’s eyes still burned into her mind, never to leave her at peace.