Day 5

Favorite song?:

My favorite song or sons would have to be...

Over Hill:

it starts out just a peaceful song and then it just slowly condescends into the most epic song you will ever hear in your life.

The Adventure Begins and The World is ahead:

The same reasons for Over Hill except Over Hill is more epic

Blunt the knives:

This one because me and dear cousin Megan (??? I don't know) have an inside joke about this song... so my grandma really likes to keep her house tidy and we have a lot of people on my moms side of the family like 40 people.
So whenever we all have dinner together its really crowded and my Grandma is always like "be careful" and "oh be careful with that" and "hey don't use that, thats not for that" and it reminds me a lot of when the dwarves were raiding Bilbo's kitchen.
Me and Megan all said that each of the cousins are the dwarves (even though there aren't enough dwarves for people)
I am kili and Megan is Fili my cousin Sadie (who is me and Megan's age but hasn't seen the hobbit) is Bofur. My sister penny is Dwalin and Megan's sister Jenna is Balin (Penny and Jenna are the same age) and My cousin Tyler (who is the oldest cousin) is Thorin... and i haven't figured out the rest... this is a joke in progress.

A/N: My grandma is still really sweet and kind and I love her, she just likes to have her house clean; I mean who doesn't right?
Me and my cousin just thought was funny

Oh my gosh!!!

I am so glad that is done, I published this in my phone and my phone is broke so a very small portion of
My screen doesn't work so i can't use the A, Q, and W unless the screen is turned to the side and for some reason you cant turn the screen to the side when typing on my phone. So all of this is done through the power of copy and paste and that is frustrating on a phone.

(And no the caps lock isn't on I checked)