Talking and Chatting

Sans Pov
Event of then*
I was just walking around snowdin when suddenly a portal came I fell in or should I say sucked inside the portal thing and passed out.

I landed into something woody heh lol anyways I get up and saw wolf?wait y is she here  isn't this the ultra void(call it that or call it omega ultra timeline void which is my void lol)and grinned at her suddenly I passed out

Event of now*
I woke up tied up in a chair I was about to say something but then saw I was duck taped in my mouth In my hand and toes ,then suddenly the door opens with Maggi coming in with a plate of lasagna and calling for wolf,so I pretended to still be unconscious, I saw wolf in the corner of my half lidded eye(socket)she came out of the shadow or dark corner she looks really exhausted  then she looked at me with emotionless eyes and went out to go to I figured the living room,Maggi quickly untied me and dragged me in the living room and sat me I pretended again that I woke up she just looked at me with a glare I shivered when I tasted the lasagna it was really good"so how is my new style for my lasagna guys?"Maggi said I gave him a thumbs up and said it was really good and I told them my name

Wolf's Pov
Wow that was unexpected I smiled at him for making Maggi happy when he got that answer he was bouncing all over the house I giggled  when I looked to sans he had a light blue tint on his cheekbones and he looked away I just shrugged it off we continued to talk while Maggi was bouncing in his room ,I heard a crash down stairs I quickly decided to go down stairs with sans he was really cautious when we did go down I saw alot of sans one of them even said "funk I think I broke a funking RiB cage" the edgy looking sans said while one said "yo dawg don't do that that was really uncool there are wiggly wiggly sweet innocent cinnamon rolls over here"  the 90's sans said wait I think I know him wait his fresh yey  "fresh what is funk?"said the innocent looking sans I was there looking at him my glasses  even said cute I had my yellow blush all over my friking face. Anyways fresh said "don't say that bruh that's a bad word my homie"
Then suddenly one of them said "A FUNKING HUMAN I THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE SANS SHALL CATCH THEM" the innocent looking edgy one said and he went towards me really fast but sans holder my shoulder and went infront of me which I gladly sigh at,then the my chemical romance said"who the funk is she anyways sans?" Sans just gave them the look who do u think? Hmm I just waved at fresh and he smiled and teleported to us he saw the shade and was really happy he said he was really happy I kept it I had a blush on because I never experienced this kind of feeling before well okay I asked him who they where we're and said that is fell he pointed to my chemical romance lol that is blueberry he pointed at the innocent cinnamon role one and raspberry for the other one I waved and Maggi jumped at fresh and said "HOW HAVE U BEEN FRESH?WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?SHOULD I CALL ERROR OR CLARA? WHY AM I ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS?" Heh is all what came out of my mouth they all looked at me and gave them a what look after that we just sat on the couch and just talked I heard someone to familiar to and it was...........

Hey guys cliffhanger sorry I'm really tired and sorry for not making a chapter it's just that I had to do a school video project for days lol sorry anyways bye
ShadowWolf out~