Moon Woman

I know I've mentioned or related things to the moon itself waaaaay to many times but what can I say, my patriotism is higher than my hopes for reincarnation, and those are high asf

    I know I've mentioned or related things to the moon itself waaaaay to many times but what can I say, my patriotism is higher than my hopes for reincarnation, and those are high asf... If I said humanity we all know we'd talk in a matter of Hell levels. .. Negative numbers... So.. I choose to be realistic on that one...

   What's my definition of a Moon Woman or what's the definition in general? A man by the name of Alexander Marshack after creating a study, has a lot to say about the connection between a woman and the moon:

"This mysterious unity of the heavenly and the terrestrial realms personified in the Female is certainly the most powerful and long lasting religious image ever to evolve in the human species. And in fact, it is still with us today. Go into any Catholic church and look closely at the image of the mother of Jesus. She is usually depicted standing on the crescent Moon."

  So you are sayin there's a whole history and collection of folcloric / historical cultures around the world that would back up this fact? Wooow *pretending to be surprised when not*

    So there is that but... Everyone cares about what a woman of a moon symbolizes for them individually and for me it's just a matter of studying and overthinking the meanings of moon in general... I've considered myself such a Moon Child bc I don't really have another element to belong too.. Fire? Ain't much of a hothead. Water? Not that connected. Earth? I love nature but that's about it. Air? I don't know what that even brings...

     As a Moon Child or daughter, I can say that I can be found in many stages of my of power or weakness, as I'm rising up in the complete darkness to shine with that glowing kiss of the sun or hide in the black sky, letting stars to glow in my absence by themselves ; I show versions phases of myself to people, I change, and as the daylight hits I'm transparent and almost see-through, blending into the sky's color, and I'm so far away from earth, in the clouds, and still not far away to see everything from up above. If I try to come closer to this round world everything shakes, anomalies are being made and anything collapses so, I always feel like it's better to stay away and let people believe I'm somewhere out there...

  As u can see there's is so much to say about it and there is no need for a professional or scientific explanation of the thing/symbol that defines u. U can simply just find that spesific thing that matches you on many level of your personality and behavior, like if u have to explain and talk bout that thing u end up saying it's just like u (like Shane Dawson iconic motto: "Me")

     So just go and find something that really makes u identify wirh and please come back and tell me about it bc I'm hella curious to know what symbol of nature works for u, whether is a plant, animal or natural phenomena such as a storm, rain or wind, I mean go taste that rainbow.... #notsponsored (such a dead joke only youtubers use)

 #notsponsored (such a dead joke only youtubers use)