Alternate universe (IT/Loser club)

Real quick before this starts please read this is a alternate universe were IT hunts the loser club down but dosnt kill them on they die of laughter and this containes only the main 4 Richie, Bill, Eddie, Stan thank you
Ships in this

Jyatt and Reddie

"It's basically PISS AND SHIT so im just telling you" Eddie said as bill and Richie were already in the sewer looking for gorgie.
"Dos'nt smell like càcà to me Senòr" Richie said in one of his 'Famous' accents. Eddie sighed "So unsanitary!" Bill spotted somthing in the distance. "Guys!?" Bill said getting there attention."What is That?" Stan said examining this wired purple lighting from a distance. The purple went away and a red ballon came close poping as the boys were transferred to the new place. Richie woke up to him and the rest of them tied up.

"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS GET UP!" The  rest got up. "WHERE ARE WE?!" Stan said scared. "L-LET ME G-G-GO!" Bill yelled. "AHHHHH!" Eddie just scream trying to get out of the ropes. The rest stopped in there tracks when they heard demonic laughter. Richie gulped and tried to get out. They were all scared. "Hiyå Bøys" The alternate version of IT said The boys eyes wided with fear. "Dønt bė scåred". Bill sqirmed "W-WERES G-G-GORGIE" the clown looked confused. "WERE ARE WE" Richie yelled IT didn't answer. "Im Pėnnywisė i feed off laughter" Stan looked confused The others were on body gard mode especially Bill.

"LET US GO" IT smiled
"Nøt till Ive håd lůnch" Stan was in the prosses of thinking to notice IT was standing in front of him. "S-STAN" Stan was snapped out of thought coming face to face with IT. Stan was to scared to move. "L-LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Stan blushed as IT went to Bill.
"Wernt you listening i fėėd øff lågughter im not gonna hurt you guys im just gonna make you laugh" They all calmed down a bit still on Gard though. IT went back to Stan. Stan was still scared none the less. IT smiled and began to tickle his neck Stan giggled trying to move out of the way. Richie and Eddie smirked and calmed down while bill was blushing at stans cute laugh. IT moved down to his ribs "Ah! Hahahahahaha Stahahahahap Ihihihihihit hahaha" IT smiled and Tickled his stomach.
"AH NOOOHOHOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHAHA" 
Stan jerked his head back laughing uncontrollably. IT smirked moving onto Richie.
"OH HELL N-oohohohoho stahahahap" Richie laughed lightly as IT Tickled under his arms. IT moved down to his sides. "Hahahahaha" Richie lashed his head back laughing. Eddie blushed and watched him as bill looked at Stan trying to catch his breath as little giggles would come out at times. IT examed Richie and went to his feet. "NO PLEASE- HAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHA" Riche Lashing his head again and laughing uncontrollably.

IT moved on to Eddie. "No no no no no no n-OOHOHOHO HAHAHAhahahaHAHahaha stahahahap" Eddie giggled as IT Tickled his feet. IT moved up to his neck. "HAhahahahaha NoHOhoHOho" Eddie Squirmed his head. Richie looked over and smirked blushing a bit. IT moved down to his sides.
"AH! HAHAHAHAHA SAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHA PLEEEHEHEHESE HAHAHA" IT smirked going to Bill.

"I Saved best for last" Bill Glared at him. "Don't be so angry Bill" He said tickling his sides "Nooohohoho hahahaha stop haha" Bill giggled closing his eyes. Stan looking over his heart melted at his laugh and was blushing. IT moved down under his knees. "haHAhaHAhaHA StahahaHAhahahap" Bill lashed his head back gently giggling. IT moved up to his stomach. "AH NOOOHOHOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHAHA"
Bill lashed his head back laughing uncontrollably. IT moved back and examined the boys. "I'll be back" he said as another red ballon poped and they were back in the sewer. "That was wired" Stan said they all agreed. "Eddie come on were going home" Eddie followed Richie. "Y-y-you coming" Stan smiled not looking at him "No I'm gonna stay for a bit" Bill smirked "W-why you want IT t-to come back and get ya again!" Bill said smirking and lightly tickling his stomach. "NOooHOHOHO" Stan managed to Protect his stomach and run. "G-Get back here S-S-Stan!"