Chapter 1 Blictic and his gang

Alex POV.
As I walked into school this morning the first thing I saw is Blictice and his gang. Eric, his right hand man, Nick, Mister know it all, Jack, jerky jerk, and Mich, Cry baby (why he is called that I have no idea) and last but not least Blictice or as they call him mamma bear. I tried to sneak past them but froze upon hearing my name "Oi, Alex" Blictice call, I turned around slowly, as soon as my eyes meet with his red one, he shoved me into the lockers. I granted with pain and dropped books and papers in surprise. Blictice smirked as I shock and held out his hand "where's my money?" I just looked at him before coming up with an excuse "I have no more, you took it all." His smirk turned into a frown and his blazed with anger "No Excuses, Give me the money!" I sighed and gave him the money as he smiled "Happy?" I asked him "yes." He responded, he then looked me right in the eye "Maybe if your a good boy, you won't get beat today!" I beamed  in happiness "R-Really?!" I asked "Yeah." He said and began walking off. "Nerds these days!" He said as he and his friends laughed.  Now this got on my nerves so I yelled at him "I am not a nerd and you know it!" Him and his friends turned to me with a look of rage. I knew I made a mistake, he walked up to me, grabbed my shirt collar, and pulled me towards him. Then he slapped me hard across the face. I yelped in pain and looked at him shaking "You know what?" Blictice asked, I shook my head no. "I think for being a bad boy, I'll have to beat you up real bad after school!" My eyes widened  in fear as he threw me to the ground, I simply grunted in pain, sat up, and watched him walk away "even when he's mean to me he's hot"  I thought and shook my head "No! Don't think like that! He hurts you and does more than just hurt you" I mumbled to myself, I gathered my stuff and hurried off to class.
Quote: I may shake and shiver in fear, but am I really afraid or just faking~ Alex.