Part-1

"Nandini!" My best friend Mukti screamed while pushing herself to the crowd of students that were surrounding me while i was in my seat. "That guy. The one from yesterday. He is a student here......class 57" she said panting while supporting herself by leaning on my table. My eyes widened hearing what she said. "No way" i said shocked and stood up from my seat. *FLASHBACK*
-Sunday evening-
"WOW that was so much fun!" Mukti said happily while hooking our arms as we were making our way to the bus stop. We have been at the karaoke for a long time and went eating at a nice restaurant. It was so much fun. But just thinking about going to school tomorrow gave me a headache. I'm known as the queen of the school. Not that i want to. Its more because im really rich and i dont wanna brag but im also the prettiest you could say. I honestly dont like being a queen. Everyone keeps clinging around me and alot of boys ask me out all the time although i dont want too. Im not interested in love i just want too focus on school. The king of the school is my childhood friend Abhimanyu. Alot of people ship us but we are not like that at all. Of course we are close but we dont see eachother in that way. How am i so sure about that? Because Abhi is in love with my best friend Mukti. He told me himself that he really likes her and asked if i could find out if she likes him too. Right now i dont really know if she likes him that way. I mean they have a good bond together and she gets along really well with him. But she gets a long with a lot of boys cause thats just how her personality is. Me and Mukti were just walking happily until we saw a guy running out of a small cafe and stopping infront of us. I just looked at him taking in his appearance. He was actually really good looking. His hair was black. He wore simple clothing which was a white shirt with dark blue jeans and black jacket.. He looked at us and when our eyes met there grew a huge smile on his face. "I missed you!!" He shouted while walking up to me with widened arms.
Mukti let go off my arm and gave me a confused look. "Do you know him?" She asked but i shook my head before being pulled into a tight hug. Mukti gasped and covered her open mouth with her hands. I bet she was just as shocked as i was and didnt knew what to do right now. I slapped the unknown guy his chest so he would let go but he only hugged me tighter. " let go" i said getting really annoyed. He suddenly indeed let go. I looked up to scold him but my eyes widened instead feeling his lips on mine. I literally froze feeling his soft lips move against mine and looking at his closed eyes. HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS! He pulled away and smiled while putting his arm around my shoulder. I was still in a huge shock and didnt knew how to breath anymore. "Lets go to your house" he whispered in my ear while leaning against me as if he needed support from me. Thats when i noticed the scent of liquor coming from him. Dont tell me this guy is drunk. Suddenly his body got pulled away from me and my eyes met with a another guy. He was shorter then the jerk that kissed me but also really handsome. "Im so sorry for my friend's behaviour he is drunk." The guy said while making sure the drunk one leaned on him and supporting him. "He didnt do anything weird right?" The guy asked and Mukti stepped more towards me wanting to open her mouth. I stopped her and shook my head. "No its okay" i answered and the guy smiled relieved. "Once again my apologies" he said bowing his head a little before turning his back on us and walking away with the drunk guy. "Nandini are you okay?!" Mukti asked panicking while i was just staring lifeless infront of me. "My first kiss...." i muttered but to soft for her to hear. "What?" She asked while standing infront of me making sure i was looking at her. "THAT JERK STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!" I shouted frustrated making her cover her ears. 

*End flashback*

Everyone moved away when they saw my face expression which wasnt a happy one. Mukti hastly followed behind as i was making my way out of the classroom. Luckily class would start in about 30 minutes so i could leave. "That other guy is also in that class" she said from behind me. I walked down the stairs to make my way to class 57 . Suddenly Mukti grabbed me by my arm stopping me. "Nandini what are you gonna do when you meet him?" She asked a little worried. "I have no idea" i answered and walked further again. We soon reached the classroom 57. It seemed their class also didnt start yet cause all students were just fooling around and basically it was a mess. Me and Mukti stood in the doorway and finally my eyes found the guy from yesterday. "Can i help you two?" A male student from the class asked once he saw us. I just couldnt stop looking at the guy from yesterday and just thinking that he kissed me. "Ah no we are just about to go" Mukti said quickly but i did exact the opposite of what she said. I entered the classroom making my way to both of the guys from yesterday. The one who wasnt drunk stood up once he saw me. I guess he recognized me. The one who actually kissed me was seated on a table with his back facing me. I tapped his shoulder making him turn his head. "Remember me?" I asked annoyed. He grinned and shook his head while turning to face me. "Should i?" He asked tilting his head a little. "Manik dont be like that" his friend from yesterday said. Atleast i know his name now. Manik. "Guess your brain really became messed up after drinking too much" i said annoyed. He smirked and brought his face closer. "Maybe you should make me remember you" he said smirking really bad. Obviously he Remembered me clearly but was just trying to be funny. "Apologise" i said clenching my jaw. "Why should i. I was drunk so it was out of my control. And besides its not like you never kissed before" he said grinning. The last sentence mad me really mad. He looked at me and a small smirk grew on his face. "Dont tell me that was your first kiss?" He whispered bringing his face closer. I didnt say anything but i bet the look on my face said it all.
My story is a private story,(1st part is public) so you will have to follow me to read it. Story will be updated 2 time a week. And this story has 10 parts only,  so read, vote, comment ♥️♥️