Chapter 10

* writer's block is a bitchhhhhh*
            Un edited.

      Mom walks into my room.
            "Lunch is ready to come down soon, okay?"
      "Mkay..." everyone was tired from dancing but nonetheless, we walked down the stairs and too the kitchen were there was tons and tons of food. Mom never cooks this much, must be trying to show how amazing she is. 
       We all sit in the dinning room where my mom told us to eat.
    "What do you want to do later?" I asked since there wasn't much to do anymore at my house.
      "I don't know?" Everyone answered, my mom comes into the room and starts talking.
    "You all are looking for something to do huh?" She seems to be thinking, "I heard there is a dog shelter here around here somewhere, you can walk dogs, just like back home." She finished with a smile, my eye widen with excitement,
  "Dogs? I'm in!" Richie smiles as everyone laughs.
   "Then its settled then! Dogs here I come!" I shout, getting yelled at by my mom as she come back in with grilled cheese.
"Thank you mom"
"Thank you Mrs.L/N," Bev said, followed by other "thank you"s.
  We all dig in after my mom puts the large plate down and says shes going to be unpacking upstairs.
      "I'm gonna go change, cant meet dogs looking like this" Richie grins at the sentence and continues eating.
      Going upstairs to my room where I close the door, locking it, walking to the window to see that boy yet again, this time... he looked hurt... his arms looked beaten and bloodied... he turns to the window and sees me... we locked eyes before I quickly look away, shutting the curtains. I know him... I know him... I go to my closet and pick out some ripped blue jeans and a nerdy top that said -" velociraptor."
        I strip down put on a bra(because its not safe to sleep with one on!!!) Then putting on the clothes I picked. I slip on some converse and walk downstairs.
      "Come on! I wanna see some puppies!" I say dragging Richie by the handand pulling him out the door the rest of the losers club following in suit.
   "Heyyy Rich...." I trailed off.
"Heyyy Y/N?..." he copied me.
"I'm lazy so I'm riding with you."
"Or you could ride something other than my bike if you know what I mean" he grins like its the funniest thing in the world.
   "Time and place Tozier" I smirk at him and wink.
     "Right here, right now y/n" he winks back. I feel my face getting hot again but I play it cool.
      "You know. You guys are disgusting." Eddie glances.
   I shrug, Richie gets on his bike and wait for me to hop on.
     "If you want you could sit on my lap"
"In your dreams tozier" I hop onto the back and wrap my arms around his waist laying my head on his back. I feel him tense up and calm back down again. We all start going.
    "You know it sugartits."
"Okay I think we can all agree, YOU GUYS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP,"  Stan said grossed out.
     "Is little jew made he ain't getting any pussy?" I say doing a pouty lip, then I stop.
"I"m sorry stan that was mean" he just laughs.
    "You're cool Y/n, trust me, I'm used to it."
"Still doesn't stop me from being sorry."
"Get over it"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"Yes"
"No, goddamn it."
" see stan! Told you she can trick anyone."
"Shut it, Eddie, you're easy to trick."
"Am not"
"Are too!"
"Am not!"
"Shut up!" All the girls screamed. The boys laughed.
     "I just wanna see some cute puppies!" I yelled.
    "Youll see some "cute puppies" I promise you that," Richie says baby talking.
      "I want a dogggg" I whined dragging out the "g"(note). 
    "You have cats ass."
"Cats suckkkkkkkk." (Kinda not really tho)
"Why do you have one then?" Richie retorts.
"Because I (666 words) can," I whine.
       We come up on a building with a sign with a cute Pitbull. There was a huge backyardwith lushious green grass.
      "Woooo, we're here!" Ally smiles.
We walk into the building and are met with a woman.
      "Hello, please sign in here," she explains ,"and If you want to walk a dog please come an get me." We reply "yes ma'ma's okays.  
     We all sign in one at a time and  make our way into the dogs kennels. When we opened the door the smell of dog was prominent, almost as prominent as the shit smell, we ignore than and look at the first dog. 
     The dog was a Pitbull, she was small and looked angry, a volunteer comes in to get a dog and sees us looking at the dog named "March".
The girl had brown hair hair that reached her shoulders, he had worn some pants rather than a dress like Grace.
      "Shes not as mean as she seems, a lot of the dogs arent." She pauses "they had past expiriances with fences, kinda sad yknow? Most of them were abused,neglected, they just want a place to call home."
      "You're really passionate about this arent you?" I asked sincerely.
  " yeah I guess so, everyone here has a story, you just gotta listen." She shrugged.
     "I used to volunteer before I moved here, I was always so happy to meet these angels, heh, dogs are amazing, we don't deserve them..."
    "We really dont" she smiles , "my names liela"(cant think of anynames rn)
"Y/N! Look at himmm" Richie says looking at a little bulldog pup. I wave to the girl and she waved back,  walking passed the other dogs my eyes land on him.
     He was white with black spots, tail wagging wildly, doing the things dogs do that make them look like their smiling. My heart melts as he puts his paws onto the door, he looks at me with such innocents.
      "I want himmmm," I whine even more like a child.
   "Why don't you say that about me?" Richie says annoyed (faked)
     "Because..."
" sugartits, wanna walk his little fucker?"
"Don't talk about," Glancing at the sign, "Tucker like that!".
     "He doesn't even know what I'm saying! Look at him!" We start arguing.
    "You guys are acting like a old married couple" Bev rolls her eyes, she puts her arm around Nina. I roll my eyes.
   "Sugartits don't act like you don't want all this," he says motioning to his body like he di the first day I got here. I shrug my shoulders and bite my lip to keep from laughing.
        "Like look at these guns!" He starts flexing, I bite my lip a little harder.
    He then puts his arm around me and hugs me.
    "I drew first blood so, I'm sorry that I called the dog, dogs understand what people say so, I'm sorry." He says, I look up at him and give him the 'go on' look.
    "What the hell am I supposed to say?"
"She wants you to say sorry to the dog." Ally points out.
  "Same old Y/N." Nina laughs.
Richie gets down to Tucker's level.
"Hey little buddy, I'm sorry for calling you a "fucker"," he gets closer to the cage and whispers, " you see, my girls mad at me for calling you a "mean word", so forgive me, would ya?" I giggle at that, Richie looks at me with a smile.
   "She forgives me!" He gets up to go hug me, I put my hand out in front of me before he got to hug me.
"Awe come on!" He pouts.
"Go get the lady at the front desk so we can walk him." As I say this I grin at him, looking up at him (he's like 2 or 3 inches taller than me).
   He scoffs but walks out of the room to get the woman. The rest of us walk out after him, ally wiggles her eyebrows at me, Grace winks, and Nina just grins at me.
    The lady at the front desk goes to get tucker and comes back with him on a leash. She said there's a yard were he can run and gave us a tennis ball.
      She gives Richie the leash and sends us off on our way.