who??

Jimin's POV.

I sped down the street of my new town. I hope that I'm not already late for class on my first day.
I jogged into the school.
"Shit" I whispered to my self.
The halls were abandoned and that meant I was late on my first day.
Skimming down the halls I found the office.
"New student come with me!" A kid yelled. It was my first day and I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to make new friends so I followed him.
"I'm Tae bye the way" he said as he led me through the hallways. "Jimin" I said back looking up at him slightly. We ended up at a door which was probably our class. How did he know what class I was in?

Yoongi's POV.

I was half asleep when someone came into the classroom rather loudly. The two guys went to the front.
I recognized Tae but who was that other guy?
"Kids we have a new student" the teacher said.
"Hi I'm Jimin" he introduced himself as he looked at Chanyeol with a smile.
But why? He sat down. I couldn't help but look at him. For some reason I was getting angry from a feeling that I wasn't used to so I  decided that I'm not fond of him at all. It was just by the looks of him that I based my thought of him on. Even though my teachers always said to never judge a book by its cover, I decided he could be an exception.

Jimin's POV.

I felt someone starring at me after the bell rang for lunch.
I looked around the cafeteria until I spotted Tae and he quickly made me sit with him.
"Ok I have to tell you who the popular people are." He said looking at me, very seriously
"Ok who?" I answered, somewhat interested.
"The most popular/bully is Yoongi" he said pointing at a guy with blond hair.
"Then there's Namjoon, J-hope, Hui, And Cory. Oh and stay away from Jungkook." He said pointing to a pretty attractive dark haired boy.
"Why" I asked him.
"Because he's Yoongi's brother and he will cause you trouble." He explained
"Oh, ok".
After eating, I needed to hurry to get to my next class because I had to get there early.
I started running in the hallway and with my horrible luck, run right into Yoongi. Thanks God.
I fell to my butt due to the impact.
"Hey! Who do you thank you are!" he yelled.
"J-ji" I whispered.
"What was that!?" he yelled.
"N-nothing" I whispered again.
"That's what I thought" he said walking away.
"Are you Ok?" a kid said helping me up.
"Yeah I'm fine" I answered.
"I'm BamBam and he's Jackson" he said, introducing themselves. "Cool" I said very uninterested.
I started to walk away.
"Hey wait" he yelled.
"Yes"I asked.
"Well we are looking for someone to be in the student council. You are aloud to skip some classes if you join" He asked. Skipping classes? I'm in.
"Sure" I answered, playing it cool.
"OMG thank you." He said with happiness. Telling me where to go.
"See you at 2, ok?" he said walking off.
2:00? I'm in Math at that time thank God. I went up to the roof. My brother told me he loved this place and that it would relax me.
I put on my headphones putting on "hero" by Monsta X.
One of my favorites.
I think of what student council could be and let my mind run free and far away.

~2:00~

I walked down to the place BamBam told me to go.
I walked in and BamBam came up to me.
"You made it" he said with a grin.
I nodded.
There were about 4 other people. There was Jackson of course. Jungkook which made me confused. There were 2 other people one had cool pink hair. The other had black hair. And he looked very nice.
"Hi I'm Jin" he said.
"I'm Jimin" I said back.
"Jimin you will take Jin's spot." BamBam explained.
"Why"
"Because it's his last year." He told me.
"Okay" I said.
"Okay so you know Jackson, Jin, and I'm sure Tae told you about Jungkook. That is Kisu also" he said pointing to the pink haired guy.
We chatted until the bell rang indicating it was time to go home .
I walked home quickly.
When I got there Chanyeol was already there. I went up to my room and did my homework. I was so exhausted. I curled up in my bed and fell into a deep sleep.

Hey this is my first book so sorry for the wait.

.