😂🤔Exs

I'm going to say whatever the fuck I want to say in this chapter. If you don't like it goodbye because, I honestly need to get this off my chest. It's making my skin crawl thinking about it.

Y'all ever had that one ex you can't seem to get over? The one who claims it's not gone work out but, don't give a reason why? The one who seems to make your heart beat speed up but, in a bad way. Yeah, I know that feeling because, I'm fucking feeling it right now. I honestly don't care if you moved on but, just remember you lost a best friend and a lover. I will continue to live my best life, knowing that I dont have to deal with your shit anymore. No more of the sleepless nights worrying about your ass. I learned that everything isn't what it seems to the naked eyes. I wish you nothing but, hell. Exactly the way you made me feel everyday, is the way I want you to feel. Majority of bitches and niggas ain't shit in this world. Unfortunately, you were one of them I met in my life. I hurt myself alot because of your shit. The sleepless nights taught me don't be afraid to speak up in a relationship. Ex's are ex's for a reason some of them you can build a trustworthy friendship with. Nah, we wasn't like that.