The Second Pandora Box

Roaming the streets of Victorian 1861 London was a young fourteen year old named Carolyn Jefferson along with a small eight year old boy by the name of Thomas. If you walk past them on the old dirty streets you hardly be able to even describe their faces, for they would be covered with a large worn out cap and dirt.

They weren't related, but they were attached by a tragic and mysterious murder. Yet they don't know it.

But when Carol hears a group of men mention a Second Pandora Box, Carol begins to feel something bad is about to happen. To adults, its just a false little rumour, but to three orphans, a brother of a priest, a young princess and an evil man controlled by a demon- it awakes the adventure.

"For all great things, have terrible consequences"

Through the secrets and mysterious magic and demons, gods, muses, goddesses, nymriads and angels, Carol, Thomas, Oz- a fourteen year old boy who lost his memory, Hales- the brother of a stubborn priest, with an interest in Greek gods, and Princess Alice- the daughter of queen Victoria and Prince Albert with mysterious eyes, must find the mystery of where the second Pandora Box lies.

And, who started it all?