Burberry suit

"So, what do you think?" Eddie comes out of the fitting room of the Burberry store. It's a spring day and we're almost alone in the store. He is wearing a crimson suit that fits him perfectly. He looks dapper as always. 

"I love it, baby," I say. He brushes through his messy hair with his hand in hopes of it becoming more managable, wich it doesn't. I keep staring at him until he says: "What is it?"

"I always forget how handsome you look in suits," I respond. His eyes start to twinkle as he approaches me and puts his arms around me. I sigh: "And again it will be impossible for me to find anything that will even come close to your level of natural style." 

He laughs and lifts my chin up with one hand. "First of all, I have to disagree with you. You always look so stunning on the red carpet that I have to resist shouting: 'hey, look at my beautiful girlfriend!'. Secondly, I would have no style at all if you wouldn't pick out the best suits for me, darling." He kisses me on the forehead. I love it when he kisses me on the forehead. I wrap my arms around his neck and stand on my toes to get my head on the same level as his. 

"You are so cute when you try to disagree with me," I laugh. He smiles and carefully places his lips on mine for a sweet kiss. When he starts to pull back, I respond by wrapping my arms tighter around his neck and crushing my lips against his. He smiles without breaking the kiss, lifts me up and carries me to the dressing room. He pushes me against the wall with his body and starts kissing me seriously now. He takes my lower lip between his lips and bites it softly while he takes my head in his hands. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to escape. 

When he starts kissing my neck and collarbone and his hands start to investigate the skin under my shirt, it is me who has to stop him this time. We're in a store after all. "Let's go home," Eddie mutters against my chest. "Alright," I laugh, "go get changed then, I'll go and pay the suit." I quickly slip out of the dressing room, before Eddie gets the chance to pin me against the wall again.

A bit out of breath, I go pay and just as I am about to get the receipt (they'll send the suit later), Eddie stands next to me. His hair is even messier than before because he hurried so much. He gives me this secret smile and his eyes light up. We quickly walk (he almost runs) to the car and he exceeds the speed limit significantly trying to get home as fast as possible. 

Suit shopping done right, I would say.