||Two

Me and Eddie were in his room sitting on the floor across from each other. He was teaching me how to say Italian phrases.

"Ciao il mio nome è means...?" I pursed my lips in thought. "It means hello, my name is." I looked up at Eddie to see him positively beaming at me. "Si, you're doing meraviglioso Johnny!" A small giggle escaped my lips. Me? Doing wonderful? 

Boy, Eddie was nicer to me than he was to strangers. 

-Flash back- 

Me and Eddie were walking around when somebody pushed me. My face went splat on the ground, scraping it a little. 

"Guardalo stronza!" 

I heard Eddie gasp and I looked up at him, to see the person that had pushed me...

Was. A. Girl

She had bright red lipstick, black hair that reached her waist and soft brown eyes. She wore an outfit that showed way too much cleavage than I'd like, not that I'd like a girl that pushed me anyway. But what did  "Guardalo stronza" mean? 

Eddie looked mad. No, not mad...He looked like Dally when somebody said something offensive to him. Pissed off, looking ready to kill. Eddie had his hands balled into fists, his lively eyes weren't so lively anymore. Instead, they were dark and cold. 

"Lo guardi Mary! Non avevi motivo di spingerlo! Non andare in giro come se fossi il dannato posto perché non lo fai, troia patetica!" 

"Mary" gasped, as if she was offended, before smirking. "Tesoro, sei solo geloso di essermi trasferito." Eddie scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Non siamo mai usciti." That was the one phrase that I knew, the phrase... "We never dated." 

-Present time- 

Eddie tapped my shoulder, making me jump. "Scusa Eddie, mi sono distanziato," I said without thinking. He grinned, "Johnny! You just spoke a phrase I didn't teach you!" 

I scratched my head, wondering how I did that. Then I remembered, both my parents were Italian. I could read better in Italian than I could in English. 

"Yeah. Guess I did." 

"B-but how," Eddie mumbled. I looked at him and smiled sheepishly. "Both of my parents are Italian and I read better in Italian than in English." He shrugged his shoulders before he grinned. "Hey! You should meet my cousins Daniel and Danielle!"

 I raised an eyebrow. "Friends of yours?" He nodded before blushing. "Unidentifiable at that. Danielle is Irish while Daniel is Italian. Daniel...He looks like us, only more energetic." I nodded before yawning. "Tomorrow." Eddie nodded in agreement. 

Maybe Italy isn't so bad...